EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
billy schwibbet said:
Had shin splints in pre season, struggling 2 cement a spot in the one's. Don't think he gets along with the coach, hear theres afew that don't like the coach at oakers

i have always wanted to know why you have to get along with your coach?
its like a job we all dont like our bosses do we?

i have always said you play footy for fun yes but to win is the main thing..these blokes who dont like the coach make me laugh, usually its cause the coach is honest and tells them how it is and doesnt rub their bellys when they are sad......:eek: :thumbsu:

bricksta said:

i have always said you play footy for fun yes but to win is the main thing..these blokes who dont like the coach make me laugh, usually its cause the coach is honest and tells them how it is and doesnt rub their bellys when they are sad......:eek: :thumbsu:

agree 100% bricksta. its always the ones that rate themselves that don't get along with the coach!

bricksta said:
Come on D-Mac dont tell me you are one of those uneducated people that doesnt like the real football??:confused: :eek: :) :thumbsu:
yeah the game goes ok but hold on he tripped me and now i've gone down as if i have been shot oh and hold on what great excitement a nil all draw yeah love the game mate great spectacle

d-mac3276 said:
yeah the game goes ok but hold on he tripped me and now i've gone down as if i have been shot oh and hold on what great excitement a nil all draw yeah love the game mate great spectacle
'

What is the differenc with those so called forwards like Lloyd i ask u????:eek: :thumbsu:

and you have to understand the game to appreciate it d-mac

bricksta said:

what if the coach doesnt make moves, and goes into every game without a strategy, game plan, any information regarding opposition, just tries to motivate players and doesnt listen to any advice from anyone.
honest coaches are fine, they normally end up improving yours and your sides performance

JAMA said:
Any truth in the rumour, another recruit had to be calmed yesterday ??

Word is you had to step in to ensure he remained with the club ??

i think im with you on this one jama, i think someone was making a point thats all;)
and i agree with the reasons behind it, great clubman that bloke:thumbsu:

i think EagleOne is always the go to man, and dont lie we all no that your contribution to the club is off the feild if you were playing we really are strugling :D

bricksta said:
'

What is the differenc with those so called forwards like Lloyd i ask u????:eek: :thumbsu:

and you have to understand the game to appreciate it d-mac
i understand the game mate and its a very skilful game and i will b watching the world cup with interest just saying it ain't as good as our great game thats all

Ey Briksta i played with your boy Zac Dawson ex doutta star player, you ever see him at the stars??? i was suprised he got drafted it just gos to show if u play well in the big games ( TAC cup granny) u get noticed. feel sorry for the bloke though hes been copping it.
how are these blokes going down there 2 are they playing ones? Clemente montelone and i dont know if spinnala or disipio are there they might be at coburg
cheers mate

OrangeCutter said:
Ey Briksta i played with your boy Zac Dawson ex doutta star player, you ever see him at the stars??? i was suprised he got drafted it just gos to show if u play well in the big games ( TAC cup granny) u get noticed. feel sorry for the bloke though hes been copping it.
how are these blokes going down there 2 are they playing ones? Clemente montelone and i dont know if spinnala or disipio are there they might be at coburg
cheers mate
Jake Spinella is down at St. Bernards, Monteleone is coming back from unjury and should slot back into ones at Doutta over the next month, Clemente has been in and out of the ones at Douttas this year. Disipio playing back at his junior club, Greenvale.

jets06 said:
Jake Spinella is down at St. Bernards, Monteleone is coming back from unjury and should slot back into ones at Doutta over the next month, Clemente has been in and out of the ones at Douttas this year. Disipio playing back at his junior club, Greenvale.

Hey EDFL MAN, speaking of the whereabouts of young Douttas players, any chance of you bringing back an ex junior in Ned Pearson if you make the step up into A grade next season? Would be a handy pickup im sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

son06 said:
what if the coach doesnt make moves, and goes into every game without a strategy, game plan, any information regarding opposition, just tries to motivate players and doesnt listen to any advice from anyone.
honest coaches are fine, they normally end up improving yours and your sides performance

Now should he be coaching?

OrangeCutter said:
cheers mate

Havnt seen him down that often...
Clemente has been up and down in the ones and monty is out with a shoulder back after the break.
Spinnala left 2 years ago cause it got to hard and went to Bernards, and disipio went to play with his brother at greenvale...

Hey EDFL Man. Any news on Tarco to Marbi Park or was that made up. I heard on the weekend that Harro will only be playing a couple of games.

Barts said:
Hey EDFL MAN, speaking of the whereabouts of young Douttas players, any chance of you bringing back an ex junior in Ned Pearson if you make the step up into A grade next season? Would be a handy pickup im sure.

Wont leave Douttas now, has played ones last year and will play again this year still u/18s
:thumbsu:

Barts said:

I think if West Coburg was to go back to A grade in the near future, the club would want these players back.
N.Pearson trained during pre season with west coburg a couple of nights, good size and handy player in my opinion.
Players such as A.Nicholson from Abers would come back aswell l would think with his brother at west. :thumbsu:

Macca29 said:
Hey EDFL Man. Any news on Tarco to Marbi Park or was that made up. I heard on the weekend that Harro will only be playing a couple of games.

Macca29, you got me! When l'm board and have nothing else better to do with my time l make rumours up so l can lose my credibility. :confused:
No, l heard that from a good source. Don't rule anything out when marby and GA are involved. :cool:

Who would be the sides that have won the B Grade flag since 1994 but are now in still in B Grade? How many years did they last in A Grade.
I can think of:
Moonee Valley
West Coburg
Tullamarine (1)
Glenroy (1)
Teams that have won it and stayed up:
Douttas (won it in 2000)
Avondale (won it in 2004)
Abers (won it in 1995)
Greenvale (won it in 2002)

Have i missed anyone?

Macca29 said:
Who would be the sides that have won the B Grade flag since 1994 but are now in still in B Grade? How many years did they last in A Grade.
I can think of:
Moonee Valley
West Coburg
Tullamarine (1)
Glenroy (1)
Teams that have won it and stayed up:
Douttas (won it in 2000)
Avondale (won it in 2004)
Abers (won it in 1995)
Greenvale (won it in 2002)

Have i missed anyone?

Keilor Park 200?
Craigieburn 2005

d-mac3276 said:
hey come on man give me some credit i did get 2 kicks on satdee one in the shin and one in the head thats gotta count 4 something

Great to hear Son, by the way did you play in Tulla's flag in 2003 or just receive a medal for helping out at training? :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back