EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Edfl Clubs. WRFL, easten league and now RDFNL plus edfl rep plus calder cannons plus Vic Metro plus World team plus bachar houli academy team.plus VFL CARLTON , COBURG , WILLIAMSTOWN..other rep teams lol..state school champions

344 games 567 goals. In total
Thats on the system once I checked
10 premierships 3 best in leagues
..numerous club best & fairests

ABOUT 18 ..AM I RIGHT? Now all .
that's left is MANCHESTER UNITED.

The biggest point is this...clubs love chasing him and thats the truths
You didn’t check the system
You have to be his dad

*infamous

Infamous for what for accepting offers from other clubs..when they give a club person life membership they get a $10 placque instead of a nice rolex watch which they deserve. His only 27 and many years to play..whether u like it or not has had a good footy career. Nearly made AFL and didn't..other than that has had heaps of fun...jealous is the only word I have ..who cares who he plays for..many clubs still call and as long as his performance stands up he will continue to get clubs asking..played only 9 season games out of 18 and polled 10 umpire votes. The winner played all year and got 20..means nothing but gee how goods that

Why would he leave ? Do tell? He loves haddy..loves sunshine fc ..premiership player at both clubs..they came knocking he answered and agreed to at melton central, they also got his team mate from Sunshine gun Fabian Brancastiano
I’m pretty sure that Centrals will struggle and that’s not great for a moving forward like Hish. I agree he can play where he sees fit but to go there it must have been a very decent offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back