EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day boys,

From an outsider looking in, I think the show on Channel 31 is a great concept, and Matty and his team should be commended on the fine job that they do exposing your competition to the wider community and other leagues around the state. I think it takes ambition and initative to branch out like that, and those involved should be congratulated on their efforts.

Wish my comp would do the same. Id be surprised if half of the blonks running it even knew that telly had been invented.

Keep up the good work Matty.

Cheers boys.

GYTM

Giveyathemail said:
G'day boys,

From an outsider looking in, I think the show on Channel 31 is a great concept, and Matty and his team should be commended on the fine job that they do exposing your competition to the wider community and other leagues around the state. I think it takes ambition and initative to branch out like that, and those involved should be congratulated on their efforts.

Wish my comp would do the same. Id be surprised if half of the blonks running it even knew that telly had been invented.

Cheers boys.

GYTM

Tend to agree there GYTM, Matthew Pillios seems to do alot work for the EDFL and the footy show, maybe these so called "know it alls" can maybe go on and do a better job. :eek:
Just a thought and only my opinion. :thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
Giveyathemail said:
G'day boys,

Cheers boys.

GYTM

Tend to agree there GYTM, Matthew Pillios seems to do alot work for the EDFL and the footy show, maybe these so called "know it alls" can maybe go on and do a better job. :eek:
does the edfl have the queen's weekend off.

EDFL MAN said:
Giveyathemail said:
G'day boys,

Cheers boys.

GYTM

Look i agree with both sides of the argument here boys
He could do a couple of things to improve, like perhaps have more than 2 panelists, or look at getting blokes who have been around for a while like Sam tankard (a grade) Richard Cudmore (b grade) maybe a couple of the coaches..

All ideas that can help ....:eek: :thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
Giveyathemail said:
G'day boys,

Cheers boys.

GYTM

morrison is s.t ruggling on tv diamond valley footy show wins hands down

SaqlainMushtaq said:
EDFL MAN said:
morrison is s.t ruggling on tv diamond valley footy show wins hands down

what, is this the same league that features ex EDFL reserves players Mihailovic, Pow, James etc. playing in the ones at a senior club? I hear fellow ex Strathmore twos player Kristian Sim is on the verge of senior selection at a DVFL senior club. he was never much of a twos player! this could not possibly make for top rating TV

bricksta said:
EDFL MAN said:
He could do a couple of things to improve, like perhaps have more than 2 panelists, or look at getting blokes who have been around for a while like Sam tankard (a grade) Richard Cudmore (b grade) maybe a couple of the coaches..

I am sure Matty doing what he can and eveyone vies into account.

bricksta said:
EDFL MAN said:

Ahh, now thats a more constructive comment Brickboy, I think Matty is trying very hard, he has used a number of new panelist this year, and as was noted in an earlier post he did ask on forum for ideas, it is easy for ppl to bag the show from behind their screens, it is not as easy it seems to provide constructive ideas.

EDFL MAN said:
I would think so pantsless. :thumbsu:
Unless the umpire is 110%sure contacted wasn't made then he/she can't report the player at hand, then the umpire has done his job and cannot be questioned in relation to the matter.
At the end of the day it's up to the tribunal to find him guilty or not gulity, not the umpire. :cool:

Forget the umpires what about those blokes in the black jackets with edfl logo on .
They think that there **** dont stink. They see what happens and turn around and walk away as if nothing has happened.
Boys in the black jackets stand up and show some balls ! If you carnt do the job get out of it.
I have see too many incidents and you blokes just walk away.
Maybe we should all point them out when something bad happens and see what good they can do for the game.

bet it wont happen

Word out of West Coburg is that the coach is gone for the year with a knee reco, any truth edfl man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca29 said:
I posted a team a few weeks back and have made a fair few changes now we have a clearer picture as to who is travelling better than others.
Although not yet half way mark of the year.
I will post a team of year - TO DATE.

B. J. Rohan R. Little P. Lenne

HB. H. Harmer A. Thomas T. Gluschenko

C. A. Knezevic G. Holman A. Ramsay

HF. S. Paxman K. Carey W. Heir

F. J. Angelopoulos T. Harvey T. Gumm

R. M. Quinn B. Hollow D. Bicer

Inter. S. Tankard, R. Marcy, D. Alloca, M. Egan, L. Kinniburgh, A. Isailovic.
luke kinniburgh in the a grade team of the year r u kidding me theres no chance in hell, so ur saying u would have him in b4 blokes like anthony aloi, leigh owen, john tate, dale may and even tho hes only played a coupla games i would have shannon broadbent in way b4 him, gee u must b a comedian coz thats laughable

Howsised said:
Heidelberg would **** all over your best side.

Thanks for the update goose, next time l need a mentally challenge person, l'll give you call tool. :eek:

More to the point, "Did l fart....."? No, then don't speak! :cool:

long kick said:
Forget the umpires what about those blokes in the black jackets with edfl logo on .
They think that there **** dont stink. They see what happens and turn around and walk away as if nothing has happened.
Boys in the black jackets stand up and show some balls ! If you carnt do the job get out of it.
I have see too many incidents and you blokes just walk away.
Maybe we should all point them out when something bad happens and see what good they can do for the game.

bet it wont happen

Long kick, you see must alot of those EDFL black jackets going around Son, last time l checked there are 12 games of EDFL footy on a Saturday afternoon. :cool:
In my opinion thats just passing the buck, umps time to get tough.
Lets move on now. :thumbsu:

dynamic1 said:
luke kinniburgh in the a grade team of the year r u kidding me theres no chance in hell, so ur saying u would have him in b4 blokes like anthony aloi, leigh owen, john tate, dale may and even tho hes only played a coupla games i would have shannon broadbent in way b4 him, gee u must b a comedian coz thats laughable

My opinion champ.

Post your team then. By the sounds of it you'd have a team choc full of on ballers. If you actually have a look at it you can see it is fairly balanced.
I think there has been a shortage of backs this year and that is why i had him in the team. Could have quite easily added the other quys you mentioned except for Owen, isn't he out with a knee injury?

Macca29 said:
My opinion champ.

Post your team then. By the sounds of it you'd have a team choc full of on ballers. If you actually have a look at it you can see it is fairly balanced.
I think there has been a shortage of backs this year and that is why i had him in the team. Could have quite easily added the other quys you mentioned except for Owen, isn't he out with a knee injury?

I'm sure Buttigeig, May, Budge, Owen etc would be ahead of some of the others that you have Macca29. :confused:
As for Kinniburgh, your kidding aren't you!
How much did he pay you to put his name in there! Clearly not enough, your credibility is shot now l'm affraid.

Gez03 said:
Word out of West Coburg is that the coach is gone for the year with a knee reco, any truth edfl man

Gez03, No comment at this stage, there will be a press conference at 5.00pm in regards to the matter. :eek:

Stay tuned men. :cool:

Macca29 said:
My opinion champ.

no i wouldn't have all on ballers but trust me i wouldn't have him i would bring back bruce doull at his age than have him in my backline, maybe ur right edfl man maybe he paid him 2 say it or maybe its kinniburgh himself nah couldn't b he would of started himself on the ground

just having a look on the edfl website at the u/ 18's side for tonites game, and i noticed a few names that are already playing senior footy. i know that the 3 boys from roxy park have all played senior footy this yr.

i think its a very good thing that so many young kids are playing senior footy this yr. i think it augers well for the competition and its future as 1 of the best metro comps in melb.

any thoughts????

localfooty said:
just having a look on the edfl website at the u/ 18's side for tonites game, and i noticed a few names that are already playing senior footy. i know that the 3 boys from roxy park have all played senior footy this yr.

i think its a very good thing that so many young kids are playing senior footy this yr. i think it augers well for the competition and its future as 1 of the best metro comps in melb.

any thoughts????

Awesome to see the younger blokes playing, it holds the comp in great stead in my opinion, lets just hope the clubs do the right thing by the kids and reward them for there hard work. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Listed TAC Cup players are they allowed to play.

EDFL MAN said:
Awesome to see the younger blokes playing, it holds the comp in great stead in my opinion, lets just hope the clubs do the right thing by the kids and reward them for there hard work. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Its always good to see.
I got my opportunity to play senior fotty whilst I was an under 18 and it has helped my develop quicker I believe.

EDFL MAN said:

i would assume so, so long as they have played for their clubs this yr. i cannot be 100% on that point.

but i will be heading down very shortly, so i will try and find out

localfooty said:

any thoughts????
ur right mate its great to let the kids have a taste of senior footy so it better prepares them for when they eventually make the step up and its great that they want to and not b pressured into playing senior footy, we currently have 3 under 18 kids in our senior side who from the start of the year made a commitment that they wanted 2 play seniors this year which is great 4 the club and we will continue to blood a few more throughout the year nothing better than watching the kids have a crack at senior level but not just that but also playing well at senior level too is a joy 2 watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back