EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pill Polisher said:
Dont start using richies venacular and call every one SON :thumbsdown:

I did well, made a difference in my opinion anyway.

Eggers gave me a job and it was done, simple as that.:D

Any chance you let the football community know:

Who did you played on?
Where did you play/Position?
What was the job you were given?

Or just maybe that would be a little hard for you Son, considering you don't want anyone to know who you are! :eek:

EDFL MAN said:
Any chance you let the football community know:

Who you played on?
Where did you play/Position?
What was the job you were given?

Or just maybe that would be a little hard for you Son, considering you don't want anyone to know who you are!

Ask Orange Cutter, don't be fooled by his smoke screen he knows exactly where I played and who on:eek:

As for the footy community, they could not give a flying heck about who I am, it is only you and barclay that seem to be concerned:)

Pill Polisher said:
Ask Orange Cutter, don't be fooled by his smoke screen he knows exactly where I played and who on:eek:

As for the footy community, they could not give a flying heck about who I am, it is only you and barclay that seem to be concerned:)

take of the mask batman,
where you finish in the poker game on sunday.
the only smoke i see pilly is the one your blowing out of your ass:D

Pill Polisher said:

Concerned..............................:cool:

Spare me muscles!

OrangeCutter said:
take of the mask batman,
where you finish in the poker game on sunday.
the only smoke i see pilly is the one your blowing out of your ass:D

now now young fella, no need to start the insults, you know thats not nice at all. no smoke blows from my a r s e.

Just from my hands, firing the ball out to you ;)

No good in the poker, certainly did not even get close to the last table.

Paps and the boys did a good job hey :thumbsu:

Pill Polisher said:
now now young fella, no need to start the insults, you know thats not nice at all. no smoke blows from my a r s e.

Just from my hands, firing the ball out to you ;)

No good in the poker, certainly did not even get close to the last table.

Paps and the boys did a good job hey :thumbsu:

lol. Ey pappa did a awesome job on sun, with the help of charlie and Ang it was good to see so many people down and everyone enjoying themselfs it was good for the club and the playin group.

Re: Kade Carey

EDFL MAN said:
Ghost, is K.Carey better than A.Winter in your opinion?
Anyone else have an opinion on the pair! :confused:
Bit difficult to compare at the moment EDFL Man, one has done it on the biggest stage - that performance in the granny was first class. If Douttas get to the finals he will go up another notch, he's been up against 2-3 each week. Fairness to Abers, they had a couple on him at different stages, but usually in a 1 -on- 1 contest. He's as good a kick from 40-55mtrs I've seen.

OrangeCutter said:
And where were u pilly, amongst it???? puun was to busy telling up Dolton who didn't get a kick on him.
Also Dolton running up and head butting ( it wasn't a full on one but still there) a supporter who was giving him crap, was a poor effort by the big fella he might be a man mountain but his a girl if he lets every little comment from the crowd effect him and leads to him making threats to bout 5 different people in the crowd grow up son and take it like a man not a 4yr old constantly throwing a temper tamption:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Goal umpire was 5 meters away and didn't do a thing about it, terrible:mad:

I know his been through alot but have no respect 4 him on the footy field. In a game this year got caught holding the ball, so had a go at his opponent and spat on him. His not as tough as people think, just tries 2 make out he is. Been playing with S.Gibson 2 long

drplds said:
With the A Rambo report, Choco said it was an open hand and was a reflex action because he was pinching Ram. The umpire (surname Price) told the tribunal that the position he was in he couldn't even see the punch but saw the player holding his head. Explain how Ram gets 3. Anyway time has been served and he's itching to get back into things.

words from a tribunal panelist was" rambo had a smile(smirk) on his face when he walked in, they assumed he wasnt taking the matter seriously and made him pay for it" dont think rambo would of been thinking that, but that was there reason behind giving 3 weeks.
extremely unlucky if you ask me, everyone knew rambo was trying to get choco, was the softest love tap you ever seen, we all seen it(was 5 metres away). wasnt even worth a suspened sentence. good to here his back next week.

I dont think Rambo was out to get Choco. Was just frustrated. It wasn't premeditated

KLACKS said:
you will actually find that one kid kicked the other in the head... i think 10 was fair. i heard he actually kicked him once in the 6 pac and then finished him off in the head,

Incorrect Klacks. Both charged with striking each other. Maybe you've copped a couple too many in the noggin.

aberdaberdo said:
Incorrect Klacks. Both charged with striking each other. Maybe you've copped a couple too many in the noggin.

With all the talk about past instances I cant comment because I dont remember it however with the MV and Nth Cob one I can confirm that the Nth Cob player was punched and fell to the ground where he was kicked in the head.
Not good stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie_dude said:
for what its worth i know the gv player got one because it was the sm player that punched first, and gv player was merely acting in self defense. Thats the evidence that all players and umpires lead, the tribunal accepted it, but said you still hit him so you get one.

by the way aberdaberdo, what did you think of the sm/gv game?

Incorrect dudester. Sm U18 fill in retaliated.

Some of my thoughts on the clash of the cash.
Greenvale look good when their mid fielders are allowed to run and deliver. Once they are pressured their work rate drops off.
Sm lack a bit of leg speed on the wide open spaces which could be a concern come the end of the year.
Both sides had good players out although on paper GV would appear to have suffered most.
If GV are going to rely on big george to kick their goals in big games they are in trouble.
GV need another big man around the ruck. Maybe Garbutt if his knee can stand up.
Both sides will be very close come GF time injuries withstanding. Would love to see a re match in the GF with DS out in the 1st semi.
GV have the best coffee in the EDFL and Carlton stubbies so I'II be back.

Which players will be missing the next few rounds as they will be in Germany for the World Cup?

aberdaberdo said:
Incorrect dudester. Sm U18 fill in retaliated.

Some of my thoughts on the clash of the cash.
Greenvale look good when their mid fielders are allowed to run and deliver. Once they are pressured their work rate drops off.
Sm lack a bit of leg speed on the wide open spaces which could be a concern come the end of the year.
Both sides had good players out although on paper GV would appear to have suffered most.
If GV are going to rely on big george to kick their goals in big games they are in trouble.
GV need another big man around the ruck. Maybe Garbutt if his knee can stand up.
Both sides will be very close come GF time injuries withstanding. Would love to see a re match in the GF with DS out in the 1st semi.
GV have the best coffee in the EDFL and Carlton stubbies so I'II be back.

Im not talking about what happened, im just saying that was the evidence lead by the umpire. Ump said sm hit first.

Im regards to the sm/gv game your thoughts are pretty accurate. I dont think gv do have another ruckman, well not one that will cut it against Quinn. The sides are extremely evenly matched and in my mind they will be the two there on grand final day.

I think it is a feature of gv foward line that they dont rely on anyone player to kick most of their goals. They have a number of options, unfortunately some of them were injured against sm. George is a good player but i dont think gv rely on him. He has never been a big goal kicker.

IMO, sm have a slightly more talent up foward and down back, but gv runners are better. SM runners are all of the heighest quality, but there arnt that many of them. In the game everybody saids JL, JO, and DM were dominate but remember they did have men. GV had more scoring shots so i think gv midfielf was on top.

It was strathmores fowards that took their oppurtunities in front of goal, such as Harvey and Campbell who all kicked some arsey goals. However winter didnt have a good day kicking 1.4.

I think the game was robbed of some quality with some good players down or injured like winter, holman, paxman, barnad, hassell, garbutt etc

Pantsless said:
There were reports laid from the match and an investigation is already underway.

The Moonee Valley player who punched and then kicked the North Coburg player in the head has been suspended for eight weeks by Moonee Valley. The investigator went to Moonee Valley tonight and the offending player didn't show. He then went to North Coburg and spoke to the kicked player amongst others. He will be reported for kicking. The Moonee Valley player will also be de-registered until the investigator talks to him.

The guy who did the report was the umpire for the senior match who was watching at the time. None of the reserves umpires reported him

Myles Quinn. over-rated. was playing saturday and all day with pretty much one ruckman for 3 and a bit quaters sapiano gave quinn a bit of a touch up. Not being biased just because he plays in my team but i would say sapiano becoming one of the newly formed better ruckman in a grade.

bgradenohoper said:
Myles Quinn. over-rated. was playing saturday and all day with pretty much one ruckman for 3 and a bit quaters sapiano gave quinn a bit of a touch up. Not being biased just because he plays in my team but i would say sapiano becoming one of the newly formed better ruckman in a grade.

The big Sap been a good player for some time now so no surprise he played well on the weekend. Quinn more damaging when pressed forward than in the ruck. OP coach ran his on ballers into the ground so by the middle of the third they didn't have much left. Allowed SM blokes to get a few cheapies in the end. Don't know if theres no one to share the load or the coach blued.

aberdaberdo said:
The big Sap been a good player for some time now so no surprise he played well on the weekend. Quinn more damaging when pressed forward than in the ruck. OP coach ran his on ballers into the ground so by the middle of the third they didn't have much left. Allowed SM blokes to get a few cheapies in the end. Don't know if theres no one to share the load or the coach blued.

Its going to be an interesting 5 weeks coming up with the top 3 to play eacth other again soon on return bouts....
will shorly tell us who is at what stage coming into the finals.......:eek: :) :thumbsu:

As for Quinn saw him against Douttas n3 ruckman and was not very impressed in the ruck work but around the ground was just OK

TUNE INTO TONIGHT'S SPECIAL EDITION OF;

ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL

- Live From Pascoe Vale F.C.
- Great Interview with Alan Ezard.
- Heaps of Match Footage from the past rounds.
- Also, a huge segment on"How the Big name Pre-season recruits are travelling."
PLUS much, much more.....

Tonight - 6:30pm - 7:30pm on Channel 31.

Matthew Pillios Jarrad Morrison Rocky Ianello

Matthew Pillios said:
TUNE INTO TONIGHT'S SPECIAL EDITION OF;

ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL

- Live From Pascoe Vale F.C.
- Great Interview with Alan Ezard.
- Heaps of Match Footage from the past rounds.
- Also, a huge segment on"How the Big name Pre-season recruits are travelling."
PLUS much, much more.....

Tonight - 6:30pm - 7:30pm on Channel 31.

Matthew Pillios Jarrad Morrison Rocky Ianello

WHO THE F__K IS JARRAD MORRISON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back