EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Mick Gadsden play for Riddell in the RDFL last season and got BOG in the G/F? Might be a different Gadsden

Was going to have the year off with his injuries, but played the last few games in the Riddell twos, not sure about the finals.

In regards to the KP signing, thats an interesting one JAMA, follow it up...:thumbsu:

Was going to have the year off with his injuries, but played the last few games in the Riddell twos, not sure about the finals.

In regards to the KP signing, thats an interesting one JAMA, follow it up...:thumbsu:

Might leave that call to you litening,

no contacts these days at KP,

All strings have been cut :)

So whats the latest on Saad? Where is he going to play next year?

have no idea where he will play next year. only been introduced to him once through a friend of mine.
just know oak park were not in the equation, they had not even spoken to him. someone had been trying to string puffy along for a ride.

source tells me pilling has def agreed to play at marby. makes it harder for other clubs to catch them now, but they have to keep persisiting. a grade clubs have to do it with strathmore, its just the way it is. no point crying about it. just work harder and hope to bridge the gap till one day your there

have no idea where he will play next year. only been introduced to him once through a friend of mine.
just know oak park were not in the equation, they had not even spoken to him. someone had been trying to string puffy along for a ride.

source tells me pilling has def agreed to play at marby. makes it harder for other clubs to catch them now, but they have to keep persisiting. a grade clubs have to do it with strathmore, its just the way it is. no point crying about it. just work harder and hope to bridge the gap till one day your there
Marbi were supposed to be certaintys the whole of last year and fellover massively at the last hurdle, will be very hard to beat again but the same thing might happen again. Who do you guys think will be the big improvers from the recruiting info that you have heard so far?

I have heard that former calder cannons premiership player and hadfield junior David Caccamo has returned to Hadfield, Can anyone confirm this or is it rumour< he is a very good player.

was probly his brother colin gadsen who was player/coach and played for parkside this year

Mick played for Riddell in the RDFL this year.. Never left Sunbury Lions, did have discussions with KP I believe but never actually signed due to injuries.. Has no ties at this point as far as I understand. :thumbsu:

(Didn't play in the GF either, Riddell had him playing two's through the finals and Riddell's 2's didn't make the GF.)

I heard that a couple of other Riddell boys were going to make the switch to Westy as well.. Is this the case?? Belleville, Palmer, Blade??

I have heard that former calder cannons premiership player and hadfield junior David Caccamo has returned to Hadfield, Can anyone confirm this or is it rumour< he is a very good player.

According to the edfl website he is back as assistant coach at haddy . they would be rapt he's gone back there .:thumbsu:

Oh Benny, you feel so good!
Shut up Sammy! just give it too me
bro like you do every night sammy!!

O ******** sorry DAD, I thought you were
sammy, thats alright son its all in the family!!!!!

Are you fair dinkum Woolley.

What sort of a nob head sits behind a computer potting blokes.

Leave the Tankards alone champ you're obviousy just a jealous nerd!!

Move on dog and take the Ice Maiden with you to St. Albans, with all the extra coin you'll get this year go and buy yourself a personality ya flog!

oh ryan just cos you changed the names none of us here want to hear about what happens at your family christmas party !
sad weak pathetic tool, instead of posting on this thread why dont you go tell all the boys on th wrfl one just how good you are you f uckwit.
you and new coach have the same desease u cant string together a sentence which makes sense or anyone listens to !you wont be missed you fuc kwit!

wooley is as weak as piss he still sleeps with the light on i played against him before and he nearly ******** his pants soon as you whack him. I have seen better skills on a bloke with one leg didnt miss a target not like wooley then dont get me started on those stickers on his arms he would have to re apply the crayons every morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with this drought problem effecting football grounds I was wondering if their were any grounds that have either bore water or recycled water available. What grounds will be f ucked and what grounds will be ok?

Pilling is a unit, loves to intimidate blokes as well. Leads all day and can take some cracking grabs, wouldnt have been in the elite big men in the GV but is certantly one of the better ones running around.

Whoever nabs him will be rapt, is one of those game breaker types.

A week ago Pilling had all but packed his bags to go to Greenvale , then Oak Park called a meeting Saturday morning, after that meeting pilling was still going to Greenvale. Then Marby Park came in and offerd a massive sign on and huge coin per game , but was still going to go to Greenvale. Until the prez of Greenvale left a message on his phone saying how dissapointed he was in pillsy for signing at Oak Park and he didnt let Greenvale Know. , pillsy had not signed anywhere as was keen to go to Greenvale, now i think you will find he is with Wilberham going to sign at Oak Park.

with this drought problem effecting football grounds I was wondering if their were any grounds that have either bore water or recycled water available. What grounds will be f ucked and what grounds will be ok?

Doutta Stars has a grant to water 3 times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back