EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't get too much more than what Douttas were offering, though he mentioned on the other site that he felt he was behind Carey/Tankard. He said to me that was the reason, only he knows. We understood how he needed to be treated, we thought we did a good enough job, but that's St Albans issue now.

Brian grey, you are a big mouthed moron!!!! i really hope use fail this year, you have inherited that team. you called yourself the magician and get 10 grand for coaching and keep me there for 5, your a joke!!! go eat another pie ya fat bastard... your trying to make yourself look good and me bad, why shouldnt i be dirty on you. st albans issue, more like st albans gain.
if i have too come see you ill knock you arseh*le!!!!!!!!! ok

Brian grey, you are a big mouthed moron!!!! i really hope use fail this year, you have inherited that team. you called yourself the magician and get 10 grand for coaching and keep me there for 5, your a joke!!! go eat another pie ya fat bastard... your trying to make yourself look good and me bad, why shouldnt i be dirty on you. st albans issue, more like st albans gain.

Don't worry about Marby..APW or Cashmore.....who's on the Undercard!!
"Im in for ringside seats...are the beers included??

Gday Boys
Good to be back!

Good to see Mr Wooley has dropped a few more screws over the summer..
Good luck to ST Albans and Billy in controlling him this coming season:thumbsu:

Bring on the season i say

Where have you beer or did you have a nose job?:rolleyes:

Read on edflfooty.com Rory hilton is 90% at apw now that mercuri has committed he is also friends with the reserves coach and all recruits are apparently signing 2 year deals !:thumbsu:
Doubt it very much that he will be playing footy at all next year.

Why do u say that ?
Considering he decided not to play for footy at Euroa next year due to much work and study commitments, I would say he is highly unlikey to play for another club. Plus I was talking to him a few backs and he stated he was going to have a year off then think about playing the following year and the only club he mentioned was Old Camberwell in the VAFA.

I dont know about anyone else but in my opinion (just like cookie 33 has his)Its good having the G-Ghost on. Also helps that his football knowledge is spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure the boys down the Old Calder Highway can't tempt you into a game Son 06....... Quality onballers like yourself would be more than handy and would definitely go along way to pushing the mores....

The Mores are likely to self destruct sooner or later anyway..... I'll make the early tip that they won't finish the home & away in the top 2.....

im flattered with the offer, and the quality comment, but with players like fraser, marcy, knezivic, gluschenko, gumm, the piciones boys, the list is longer, i'd only be good to get the splinters out the bench when im sitting on it. good bunch of boys at keilor.
but am too far down the track with the two teams being considered.
should be decided before christmas break, but it is one hell of a tough decision. both clubs have been extremely nice to me and am definitely not going to like telling the coach of the team i decide not to play for.

as for the mores, the gap will close this year, i have no doubt, but big call saying they wont finish top 2. cant wait to find out anyway, cricket season is boring me already, bring back footy early, who cares bout the hard grounds

Whats the chances of Marby Park falling over again...
wheres all this money coming from to buy all these players..
Is there oval the worst in the league...

Maybe matty can log on and inform us...

Have also heard that there is a fair chance Mr Barnes wont play at all but and its a big but if he did it might be at the home of the blue and the gold :eek: (Douttas)......Cheers THE DREBSTER

Heard Ryan Woolley was at Douttas cricket training last night and was asked about all the stuff he has been writing on this and the other forum. One person in particular took real offence to him and threatened to belt him. Ryan quickly jumped on his bike and took off as if trying to win a sprint stage at the tour de france.

I think it says alot about a person who bags a place then thinks he can just turn up and play happy families.

Hey Nemo i had a quick look at the WRFL thread and noticed young Ryan has sparked quite a bit of interest with the guys over there aswell :) he's becoming quite the minor local footy celebrity it would seem.Ill be tuning in each day to see what happens next :D F@#K the tele this is way better then Dr Phil ;) ......Cheers THE DREBSTER

Heard Ryan Woolley was at Douttas cricket training last night and was asked about all the stuff he has been writing on this and the other forum. One person in particular took real offence to him and threatened to belt him. Ryan quickly jumped on his bike and took off as if trying to win a sprint stage at the tour de france.

I think it says alot about a person who bags a place then thinks he can just turn up and play happy families.
I hear it could be a good game of cricket down at Keilor if he turns up.I didnt know Doutta Stars train at Keilor on Saturday afternoon:p .Good luck Wooley

I think the is Wooley under cover!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back