EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone go to the Marby Park v Yarraville game on the weekend ? If so what are your thoughts ? Marby looking the goods ?

Bloody hell computersaysno :( thats sounds like a terrible leathering,no one likes to hear of **** like that :thumbsdown: Does anyone know what when on there :confused: .And when you say little nugget are you refering to the Captain,well atleast last years i think.

Cheers THE DREBSTER(Never dished out a severe hiding but have copped a few from jelous husbands/boyfriends :thumbsu: go The Drebster :D)

Bloody hell computersaysno :( thats sounds like a terrible leathering,no one likes to hear of **** like that :thumbsdown: Does anyone know what when on there :confused: .And when you say little nugget are you refering to the Captain,well atleast last years i think.

Cheers THE DREBSTER(Never dished out a severe hiding but have copped a few from jelous husbands/boyfriends :thumbsu: go The Drebster :D)

number 48 for marby got sent off for the game in the 2nd quarter, and it wasn't johnny bell,unless he has put on 20kg, and turned ethnic over summer

Was involved in the Marby Vs Yaraville game on the weekend, I didn't see the incident but from all indications was that the Yarraville player got rid of the ball and was left wide open and a very short chubby bloke who plays in the forward line cleaned him up and sent him off in a stretcher and then to hospital. As unfortunate as the incident was it didn't seem like it was dirty at all just a player left unprotected. Not sure on the surgery part though. The incident where 2 players were sent off was a totally different incident. Besides this it was a pretty scrappy game by both sides with Marby getting up by about 5 goals but since it was both teams first praccy match and both missing key players not much can be read from this. But in saying that Marby did look in control for most of the game.

Tynan Coles has left Westmeadows for greener pastures down in the Mornington Pennisula playing for Red Hill, you would think that the Tigers will struggle a tad as he was probably in ther top 2 or 3 players.

His a smart unit Cookie.

i hear from a strong source at Abers that former collingwood youngster Adam Iacobucci is joining their ranks, can any1 confirm this?

Doutta's need some key pos players. They were just too small this year.
As for Avondale, they aren't that far away. Midway through the last quarter of their semi final clash with Strathmore you couldn't get enough money on the Heights running over the top of them but they just couldn't get there and Strathmore went on to win the flag.
Cameron price back next year will be a big help.

Can't agree that Avondale were that close! Would think the closeness of the game prob had more to do with SM not being up than AV being that good. They copped some towellings during the season last year against the top sides.:confused:

is that the same mob that you and willo are playing for this year along with murphy. if so looks like you will have a good side.

Yeah same mob mate, also throw in a little Sunbury Premiership player from 2002 and we are shaping up ok. I dont know about depth though but our top 15 would be as good as 90% of local footy sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah same mob mate, also throw in a little Sunbury Premiership player from 2002 and we are shaping up ok. I dont know about depth though but our top 15 would be as good as 90% of local footy sides.
Probably not as good as strathmores top 15 though. They're something special

Probably not as good as strathmores top 15 though. They're something special

all we hear from you is how good strathmore is. It is obvious your a Strathmore bloke, everyones knows there a very gifted side. I don't need to hear it 50 times from you. Go make a strathmore forum please.

all we hear from you is how good strathmore is. It is obvious your a Strathmore bloke, everyones knows there a very gifted side. I don't need to hear it 50 times from you. Go make a strathmore forum please.
wat for buddy this is an EDFL forum and strathmore are a part of that. it doesnt matter if your a strathmore bloke or not its clear that they are freaks

It's official,
Senior/Reserve/under18 season to start at Round 2 on 21st April. Round 1 will be played on 9 June (Long weekend)

As for the juniors, they will start Round 4 (5 May) and have a 12 round season.

Iacobucci is not playing at Abers, He signed a onto a very good deal with the Northern Bullants in the VFL. Has also been playing in Carlton scratch matches as a top up player so will not be giving this up to go and play with Aberfielde...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back