EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davpet said:
3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
We should just having a voting poll on the bloke(pillios)......Then we know where everyone stands and we can all move on![:thumbsu:/quote]

Matt does a hell of a lot to promote the league, something that had been sadly lacking in comparison to other competitions in the past.

He's in a difficult position being a media representative whilst still playing in the comp he promotes. He attracts his share of unfair criticism, but he's doing a great job for the EDFL, worth recognising.

Totally agree with you Davepet....
It is a great job that matty does... I think he is a great bloke as well...
Local footy is all about having fun and trying your hardest, i dont think its fair to use his footy ability against him.. some people have got it and some people havent..
Ive played against matty and i think he goes very well..
The E.D.F.L is a great comp, not too many people now about it because it hasnt been promoted the best, matty has provided the comp with a footy show that most of Australia can watch and has given them an oppurtunity to follow in there lounge rooms...
Instead of knocking the bloke, we should be helping him with some good advice on how to improve the comp...
I would love to see the E.D.F.L become the best local footy leaugue, if it already isnt...

Keep up the good work Matty.......

By the way i play for West Coburg and its upsetting from a west coburg point of view to read about the negativity coming from the West Coburg people......

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
We should just having a voting poll on the bloke(pillios)......Then we know where everyone stands and we can all move on!:thumbsu:

Maybe a voting poll on You Woodstock to c where we all stand.

ANyway, talking to a Marby Park player last night and i was surprised to find out what money he was receiving for this upcoming season.

It was referring to the large amount he was receiving, there was a nice sign on fee and 450 a game. It was basically an offer that was too good for him to refuse and blew the offer his home club offered him right out of the water

I am not going to divulge that information for my mates sake. Lets just say, this bloke would not be their best player, so the amount of money they must be forking out for the others, ie Weston, Murphy, Zerafa and Athos must be significant.

Travvy43 said:
I am not going to divulge that information for my mates sake. Lets just say, this bloke would not be their best player, so the amount of money they must be forking out for the others, ie Weston, Murphy, Zerafa and Athos must be significant.

so they are trying to buy a premiership, then get into A-Grade, if they win, then come back down the nxt year???

Well it seems that way from what i hear. Anyway, good luck tot hem i guess, if they want to go down that track. Obviously have a star studded team and look to have plenty on the training track when i drive past.

it seem that they are getting alot of players from a-grade, r those players leaving a-grade because they are ending there carrers, so therefore will they want to play a-grade for marby nxt year if they make it???

Travvy43 said:

This has been my point from the very start! Pillios you are full of ******** you have told us that they are getting next to nothing to play there, this just proves pillios is a liar and has a hidden agender like others have stated......!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

goalkicker said:
it seem that they are getting alot of players from a-grade, r those players leaving a-grade because they are ending there carrers, so therefore will they want to play a-grade for marby nxt year if they make it???

I doubt that very much most of the players they have picked are getting on now and l find it hard to believe if marby can keep playing the big dollars out. Once Alison is done so is the money lm affraid..........:thumbsdown:

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
Bicer has lefted greenvale for more money, J.Tate has also left gone to strathmore.
They will both find hard this year, But dont underrated greenvale they have huge pockets with a ********load of money. Think they are talking to a few ex AFL/VFL players!!

Oh brother! Another parrott. How would you know how much greenvale paid or who they were talking too. 16th hand info again. The news bout Bicer and Tate is at least 4 months old. This thread used to be good before the kiddies wrecked it.

Ps Lay of Pillios. At least he has friends. Does a great job for the league and even if he isn't 100% correct (90% :) ) at least he get's it first hand and has a crack

Jett said:
Oh brother! Another parrott. How would you know how much greenvale paid or who they were talking too. 16th hand info again. The news bout Bicer and Tate is at least 4 months old. This thread used to be good before the kiddies wrecked it.

Ps Lay of Pillios. At least he has friends. Does a great job for the league and even if he isn't 100% correct (90% :) ) at least he get's it first hand and has a crack

Whats this Ps crap........ he must have given you drink card for Cubby house!!! Keep licking you may get a gig on the edfl footy show.... maybe you can be the fluffer..............lol!

gazza12 said:
does anyone have any dates and locations for practice matches that have allready been organized

yeh I hear that the keilor nite comp could be interesting this yr , smore / oakpark , keilor . st albans all involved

Travvy43 said:

Got a feeling the player may be Brendan Duncan......

Hey Hardnut, the writing is on the wall champ.

Time to take off and leave the world in peace.

Clearly the majority on the site does not support you angst towards Marby and Pilios.

Right wrong or indifferent, time to play a new beat champ, move on and let the site operate with out your crap.

JAMA said:
Hey Hardnut, the writing is on the wall champ.

Time to take off and leave the world in peace.

Clearly the majority on the site does not support you angst towards Marby and Pilios.

Right wrong or indifferent, time to play a new beat champ, move on and let the site operate with out your crap.

No worries JAMA, just remember when the world comes crashing down around marby and pillios l hope you are to stand up for them both.
Sadly enough lm not the only one that thinks this!! By the way and just for the record l never said to support me against him l'm entitled to my opinion just like you are, but for simple like you you probably wouldnt understand this.
Move on and find another bone to pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back