EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
marbyprincess said:
how about this kangas babe...i suggest that if you don't like what is being said go elsewhere!!!

I thought it was a good idea.
There is some crap being posted on here,
two or three blokes are the main ones.

Anyway why does the bloke who hosts the EDFL show have to be the best player on the field?? It makes no diferance at all.

Finally if some people are past there playing days like they claim to be perhaps they should grow up just a little.

son06 said:
ryan occonnor another signing to marby, every1 put there offers in soon, the cash is running out. oops, sorry they play there to play with there mates, how dare i forget
According to the man himself, he has not and will not sign with anybody. Verify for yourself, ring him at Coburg, General Manager of the club.

cliffy said:
Once again i was right, how dare matty pillios and caveman doubt my reporting ability especially after matty apparently got it straight from the horses mouth.Cliffy only deals in fact not rumours like most.
stay tuned for my next big scoop.

Cliffy we will have to agree to disagree mate as I still believe they will be playing for West Coburg! I wouldnt be reporting facts if I were you.

thewookie said:
I must say with due respect to the edfl it is sad to see all the money being thrown around. Money does not grow on trees and this is why cricket competitions are struggling because there is no money in cricket but for 2 hours of footy you can get mega bucks. Businesses go broke and when clubs are paying out 100k on player payments and the revenue is not generated. In this day and age the gap between the top and bottom is ridiculous and you have kids comming out of TAC Cup who ask for $400 bucks a game and have never played against men. The love of the jumper and growing up learning the history of it made it special. Clubs get 3-4 recruits for big money (A,James and his brother at Douttas) when for his sort of money you can get 5-8 good players that can play with juniors comming through. I just hope clubs dont hit the wall in the next couple of years and end up struggling near the bottom of the ladder when the dollars dry up.

Love the comp and hope it doesnt happen

Teams like marby will fold in the long run, because players like murphy will rape the clubs for what they are worth at the time......!
Tradition and respect etc go right out the door when they sign players like hima and others and it is quite clear the people behind the money at marby are there for the wrong reasons, to buy a flag!
It starting to show at greenvale, a quick fix is not the best solution, bring the kids up and blood them. If Pillios was really looking out for the club best interests he would be getting a ********load of under 18's together seeing they couldnt field a team last year. Im just not talking about getting any tom, ******** and harry just to field a team, have some pride in your club and your colours and make an effort..........!!!
A successful club is built around its juniors, look at teams like keilor and strathmore.....they have had great success over the years and it shows, local footy isnt the winner in the end the
rapists are!:thumbsdown: When will clubs learn.

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
Teams like marby will fold in the long run, because players like murphy will rape the clubs for what they are worth at the time......!
Tradition and respect etc go right out the door when they sign players like hima and others and it is quite clear the people behind the money at marby are there for the wrong reasons, to buy a flag!
It starting to show at greenvale, a quick fix is not the best solution, bring the kids up and blood them. If Pillios was really looking out for the club best interests he would be getting a ********load of under 18's together seeing they couldnt field a team last year. Im just not talking about getting any tom, ******** and harry just to field a team, have some pride in your club and your colours and make an effort..........!!!
A successful club is built around its juniors, look at teams like keilor and strathmore.....they have had great success over the years and it shows, local footy isnt the winner in the end the
rapists are!:thumbsdown: When will clubs learn.
Matt Pillios is coaching Marby Park Under 16s

Hard Ball Get said:
For what it is worth if he was it would be great for the kids.
Imagine having an ex-AFL player as your assistant.

That would be great for the kids......l imagine that he wont be because he would wanted to be paid for that aswell...!!!!!:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Ball Get said:
So can I ask out of interest what do you do for your club?

Put it this way l watch as many junior games as l can!
Mind you l dont get paid a cent to do it either and l dont have a hidden agender unlike some!!!

Hard Ball Get said:
Do you actually help out or simply watch?

Both, but l still make the time when l can, as l have said l dont have any hidden agenders unlike some and lm there for my club through thick and thin! Im not a club hopper.........!

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
Both, but l still make the time when l can, as l have said l dont have any hidden agenders unlike some and lm there for my club through thick and thin! Im not a club hopper.........!

what club that. is it west coburg???

Well if Spike is going to West Coburg, someone will need to reimburse the money given to him two weekends ago as a sweetner by a very loyal Oak Park sponsor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coreybrown said:
Well if Spike is going to West Coburg, someone will need to reimburse the money given to him two weekends ago as a sweetner by a very loyal Oak Park sponsor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a rumour or fact that he received money from a loyal oak park sponsor? If so, has he signed at oak park for 2006 footy season?
Rumour going around is that he signed at west coburg?

Hardnut,

I dont know mate? and i am not sure where or when he signed at either club?

Just reporting what i here via a couple of blokes a work??

Some of their mail has been ok and some has been off the mark

Cheers

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
Thats great to hear.....will murphy be his assist.....????

You have to be joking, Murphy assistant coach of the under 16's!
He will too busy playing with all his money and worrying about who he will be raping next year....lol :p

coreybrown said:
Hardnut,

Cheers

Thanks, keep those reports coming!:)

coreybrown said:
Hardnut,

Cheers

Mate we all hear different things from different sources and my mail is that they will be at West Coburg. Time will tell. Obviously i am in Bendigo and I dont know first hand, but I do post things that I hear and I am not saying that it is official, but I do trust my sources.

Be happy to apologise if I am wrong! :thumbsu:

caveman said:
Mate we all hear different things from different sources and my mail is that they will be at West Coburg. Time will tell. Obviously i am in Bendigo and I dont know first hand but I do post things that I hear and I am not saying that it is official but I do trust my sources.

Be happy to apologise if I am wrong! :thumbsu:

Keep posting things you hear caveman, love your wrk.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back