EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look the EDFL sucks! It lacks a player with the qaulity of Haslam, he is the greatest thing to step onto the footy field and will dominate this year in the APS and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be drafted at no.1 in the next AFL draft should he nominate to be in it! His skills are perfect and has the all around ability that has never been seen before! He is a demon on the running track, he holds the record for the beep test and he could also be a gold medalist at the next olympics if he wanted to! At any track and field event and also every other olympic event! Even table tennis! He could also make the PGA if he wanted to, and there are rumors that ferrari are trying to sign him for formula 1! NFL scouts have also been known to turn upto Carey football games just to get a glimpse at the greatest athlete in the history of competition! There is no doubt he will dominate this year in the first devision!

I hope this Haslam sleeps on his back when you are around.....

Who is the leading goalkicker in the EDFL at the moment?

Hakim at Greenvale. Plenty of supply for him and he's just finishing the job right now. Don't know how that reflects on the quality of the comp?? If that guy is trying to suggest that B grade Ammos is better than A grade EDFL he is truly touching himself in very inappropriate ways. :D

Hakim at Greenvale. Plenty of supply for him and he's just finishing the job right now. Don't know how that reflects on the quality of the comp?? If that guy is trying to suggest that B grade Ammos is better than A grade EDFL he is truly touching himself in very inappropriate ways. :D

Exactly.
It happens when blokes get dropped to the 2's sometimes they find it a little tougher to get a kick because its not as clean. I dare say the delivery he would be getting now would be far better than in the B ammos.

Does that give the right for Adam Ewards to do what he did.He should be rub out, no good for the kids seeing that kind of thing.:thumbsdown:

Just answered the question as to why he spoke to them. Agree he was wrong in his approach, the fact that he has not been reported suggests it looked far worse than it was??? Or the umpires were if fact embarassed by their decision??? Most that saw it would agree that it was not a good advertisement for the EDFL.

You're embarassing yourself. Most of the sides in B Grade ammos would be lucky to beat a good A reserve side.

How could a guy go from B Reserve Ammos to the top of EDFL goal kicking in 7 months...? He was left out of Old Essendon's prelim final side.

Another example, Harvey only kicked 50 goals max in the Ammos for St Bernards and kicked 100+ in the EDFL, is that a better standard in the EDFL, or less depth of players in the EDFL..?

Don't get me wrong, I think the standard of the Ammos has dropped dramatically in the past few years now that players casn come and go from the 'burbs as they please without having their amateur status affected.

How could a guy go from B Reserve Ammos to the top of EDFL goal kicking in 7 months...? He was left out of Old Essendon's prelim final side.

Another example, Harvey only kicked 50 goals max in the Ammos for St Bernards and kicked 100+ in the EDFL, is that a better standard in the EDFL, or less depth of players in the EDFL..?

Don't get me wrong, I think the standard of the Ammos has dropped dramatically in the past few years now that players casn come and go from the 'burbs as they please without having their amateur status affected.

I think that was answered by the comment regarding delivery and number of chances. Also has to do with form at the time, team strengths and weaknesses etc. The fact is that Harvey has only kicked 100 once so far, who knows whether he'll dominate like that again and Hakim is leading the goal kicking after 4 rounds maybe wait to see the end of the year......:confused:

There was talk last week of Douttas signing a new ruckman does anyone no who this may be it was the one area that let them down on saturday when philpot was resting in the forward line keilor dominated in the middle against an undersized brendan george

The Marby Army will be out in force at Sandown today to cheer on Aussie Bomber in race 4 and Bronze Aussie in race 7. Both are part owned by GA and could help pay the wages. Don't think he will be dressed in his STAFFORD Ellinson suit though.:D

I think that was answered by the comment regarding delivery and number of chances. Also has to do with form at the time, team strengths and weaknesses etc. The fact is that Harvey has only kicked 100 once so far, who knows whether he'll dominate like that again and Hakim is leading the goal kicking after 4 rounds maybe wait to see the end of the year......:confused:

Seen a couple of the mores games this year. It will be a lot harder for Harvey this year. All teams are aware of what he can do now. On the weekend WC had the resting ruckman standing in the hole looking at his every move and cutting him off. Plus teams are just flooding back.

Ammos is now a lot different these days. Back then in was such a stronger comp than it is now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blatant Call in the last quarter of the DS v Keilor game was when the umpire played an advantage a good 30 seconds after the original decision...... Confusion reigned as all players stopped to get the ball back to the wing....... Keilor players even ran past the ball in an attempt to waste time to man up...... Whilst this was happening one of the Douttas little fellas # 46 picked up the ball had 4 bounces unopposed and kicked a goal from 30 metres out....:confused:

Dumfounded Keilor players just stood there in disbelief as the umpires :thumbsdown: looked at each other and let play continue.....

Having said all that Keilor only have themselves to blame for defeat.... Great effort by Douttas and they deserve all the credit they get....

Keilor will again be tested this week against Craigieburn............ :confused:

Did the Keilor coach end up getting reported on the weekend?

Would like to thank the idiot from strathmore football club who goel umpired the u14 game on sunday at roxburgh park for running 70 meters accross the the ground to get into a malee with 13 year old kids you if you can call yourself a parent volunenter should be discusted in yourself for manhandling boys and the club needs to have a good look at themselves who cares that your club has money you are a low life and deserve all you get at the tribunal they should ban you for life
Thought you would like to know that the so called idiot got found not guilty of misconduct, source edfl website.

?????? Got me confused. So you've made an assessment about GV's onball line based on ........ hang on what was it based on again? Didn't GV recruit an all VFL on ball line from last year? Still agree that SM are the benchmark but to make the above assessment having not seen the GV line up is a little bemusing??:confused:

Half the blokes they recruited live in GV, they came down at free will...

Aloi and Bicer still to give the midfield even more depth... And even Lenne after an interrupted pre-season...

The Marby Army will be out in force at Sandown today to cheer on Aussie Bomber in race 4 and Bronze Aussie in race 7. Both are part owned by GA and could help pay the wages. Don't think he will be dressed in his STAFFORD Ellinson suit though.:D

I think they finished Runner-up....led for most of the journey but just could'nt get over the line....the form guide suggested that from past outings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back