EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTEGreenvale won by 100 points][/quote]

Wow thats a fair flogging :thumbsdown: i thought GV would win but 100 points.Where does this leave the stars???Looks like that 4th spot will be a hotley contested one towads the end of the year.

And if thats true that Abers lost again then i say MWHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahah MWhahahahahahahaha :D :D :D

ottouarse can u confirm score from Abers game please???

We may not be travelling too well on the field but financially where kicking goals at Abers....club just purchased a 2001 22 seater Light Blue Toyota Coaster Bus to Transport the Senior players around in. Their just adding the Dark blue "V" to the front and removing the Yooralla Stickers off the sides....

Otto...how was the ride home in the "**** Bus"...oh, thats right, you got beaten at home.......honestly, just leave the stickers on the side, and buy yourself a Nav Sat system with the "B" Grade grounds dialed in!!!!

:D

EDFL Man - Where are you?

Can you confirm that you have signed with Airport West - good word coming out in the Aiport West social club today that it's true.

Fill us in tiger.

Otto...how was the ride home in the "**** Bus"...oh, thats right, you got beaten at home.......honestly, just leave the stickers on the side, and buy yourself a Nav Sat system with the "B" Grade grounds dialed in!!!!

:D

OMG - You are having a crack at other sides and what happened with you blokes today - my money would be on Douttas finishing 6th. A wasted year for the money you'll end up spending!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an observation - by the way - No one will get near last year's premiers - they're probably one of the best local football sides to get on the park, every week they've had had key players out and still done it on the bit.

EDFL Man - Where are you?

Can you confirm that you have signed with Airport West - good word coming out in the Aiport West social club today that it's true.

Fill us in tiger.

I've heard from a few Airport West senior players that a 2-year contract was signed last Thursday night.

kyl ewart kicked 4 goals today look out force to be reckoned with, absolute star, but paco look out they are gonna be good with players to come back

Watched Rpark Marby yesterday and saw a great game fought out by both sides Rpark lead by4 goels at qt time by 5 at half time by 3 pts at 3qt time and lost game by 4 goels in the end full credit to marby they are a very good side but Roxy have come along way and in time will give some great challenges to sides

Strathmore def. KP by 199.

Worse news for KP is that they lose a lot of their Top End players the Tiwi Island vs NT match which is the curtain raiser to the Essendon vs Richmond game next week..

COULD be a dressed rehersal for the next year or so when they all take off with Rioli and co.

On a road to no where KP, give em two season max and they are GOOOOOON,

Could be a merger between the two struggling keilor side :confused:

Strathmore def. KP by 199.

Worse news for KP is that they lose a lot of their Top End players the Tiwi Island vs NT match which is the curtain raiser to the Essendon vs Richmond game next week..

STRATHMORE .STATHMORE.STRATHMORE....CASHMORE...

WHO HAVE YOU PLAYED .............
GREENVALE.....NO....
KEILOR...........NO
DOUTTA.........NO
CRAIGEBURN....NO
WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE THEN..........

GREENVALE.....NO....
KEILOR...........NO
DOUTTA.........NO
CRAIGEBURN....NO

You are absolutely dreaming if you think Craigeburn can come close to the Mores! Greenvale would be the only one that would push the mores come finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any rumours down there about zantuck leaving kangaroo flat and is playing for i think airport west because that is the talk in bendigo he has a fallout with the flat

GREENVALE.....NO....
KEILOR...........NO
DOUTTA.........NO
CRAIGEBURN....NO

Will be a big test for SM given they play GV, DS, Keilor then GV again in successive weeks..... Would test any side playing the next best 3 in the comp like that. Though after the weekends result it really appears the top 2 will be hard to topple and the only true test will come finals time.
:confused:

Will be a big test for SM given they play GV, DS, Keilor then GV again in successive weeks..... Would test any side playing the next best 3 in the comp like that. Though after the weekends result it really appears the top 2 will be hard to topple and the only true test will come finals time.
:confused:

Anyone heard the rumour that the Greenvale versus strathmore clash will be played at Windy Hill on either the Sunday or Monday of the long weekrnd? Makes a lot of sense to me! Imagine the crowd:thumbsu:

COULD be a dressed rehersal for the next year or so when they all take off with Rioli and co.

On a road to no where KP, give em two season max and they are GOOOOOON,

Could be a merger between the two struggling keilor side :confused:

Not the dumbest thing I have read on this forum, actually makes a fair bit of sence both teams battle with juniors and combined could be a very competetive A grade side, and then hopefully we would never ever have to stand in the wind at Keilor Park again.

Went and watched West Coburg v Oak Park, having never been to De Chene reserve before was very impressed and I believe they are working with the council to permanently re locate there which would be a very big positive. The footy was trash though just a very scrappy game, conditions did not help but was hard to stay interested.

Not the dumbest thing I have read on this forum, actually makes a fair bit of sence both teams battle with juniors and combined could be a very competetive A grade side, and then hopefully we would never ever have to stand in the wind at Keilor Park again.

Went and watched West Coburg v Oak Park, having never been to De Chene reserve before was very impressed and I believe they are working with the council to permanently re locate there which would be a very big positive. The footy was trash though just a very scrappy game, conditions did not help but was hard to stay interested.

I can tell you it makes sense,

KP in their own mind are doing the right thing with Dean and the NT boys BUT, it is short termed gain for long term pain.

They are in real trouble with the juniors, low numbers, getting smashed each week (which will no doudt drive more away next year ??) this can only mean a shortage of players for the years to come.

They have lost a heap of home grown players, and most of them would not come back.

Internal factions and in fighting wthin the committee:eek:

It is going to get worse for Terry Mc before it gets better i think :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back