EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Pillios said:
How about some blokes with good player knowledge do an A and B Grade Rep side before the end of FEB and see how we all go.

Matty when do clubs have to finalise lists indeed if they have to? Can we access this information?

Be good to know if all the rumors are true!!!!!

Matthew Pillios said:
Yes, I apologise and I hope it has not offended anybody on this thread.

I should not stoop to the same LOW level as 3 Woodstock and HardNut have done over the past few weeks, especially when I was overseas.

Look forward to seeing a few MOCK Rep teams - A & B Grade. I will try and put 2 up this weekend if I get a chance.

Hope they change their names and acts and discuss football without being rude Peasants.

Myles Quinn (Strathmore) is a very good player I have just been told from a mate of Paul Barnards.

Well Matthew,

You have offended people and your comments were completely and utterley out of line!! I have been around Marby my whole life and have had the pleasure of watching many games and even now have my boys playing there but after your comments earlier, which I have forwarded onto several other women at Marby, I am left with no choice but to take my sons away from Marby and have them play for another club!

You are meant to be "the face" of the EDFL and represent all that is good with the league. Your comments were callous, nasty, degrading and insulting to all females!! How would you like it if someone said that about the females in your family!! Think about it tough guy!!!

I have heard many a thing about you Matthew and have voiced an opinion on here before wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt but your comments have made me sick!! You are a total disgrace!! You show no respect for females at all!!

Because of you, Maribyrnong Park have lost the support of my family forever!!

Matthew Pillios said:
A fit and younger Darren Harris would be a moral, but I think guys like Deaghan. Zerafa, Liam Turner, Lee Nicholson may have him covered now.
Dollman is a gunn.
How good is Greenham? Have just heard rumours that he is good, but haven't seen him.

Very strong new mail that Zantuck is playing at Roxy. Only hours old.
Coming down from Noosa weekend to talk footy and buy another new mobile phone (5th in a year).

from what i have seen of paul greenham, he looks every bit the gun that he will hopefully be this year. from all reports, he was a very unlucky 2nd in the VAFA B grade B&F a couple of yrs ago. also heard a rumor that daryl schimmelbusch will b coaching oak park this yr. can any1 confirm or deny this?

thewookie said:
Matty when do clubs have to finalise lists indeed if they have to? Can we access this information?

boys what id like to know is how are the dinosours of the league in , Paxman, Barnes & Sean Smith going to go with all the young guns comming through this yr , all great footballers in their but will they cut it

also who is best full back goin around ?

Matty l can confirm that Zantuck is a done deal. He spoke to rombo on monday. Roxi has also been forced to change their jumper cause of the clash with moonee valley, but l dont know what it is just yet. Strong word that it has prodomenantly silver.

Does anyone know anything about Sydenham. l heard they have great blokes down there considering they did it tough last year. They are flying at training and with a few new recruits, they will be a much improved side:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

marbyprincess said:
Well Matthew,

You have offended people and your comments were completely and utterley out of line!! I have been around Marby my whole life and have had the pleasure of watching many games and even now have my boys playing there but after your comments earlier, which I have forwarded onto several other women at Marby, I am left with no choice but to take my sons away from Marby and have them play for another club!

You are meant to be "the face" of the EDFL and represent all that is good with the league. Your comments were callous, nasty, degrading and insulting to all females!! How would you like it if someone said that about the females in your family!! Think about it tough guy!!!

I have heard many a thing about you Matthew and have voiced an opinion on here before wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt but your comments have made me sick!! You are a total disgrace!! You show no respect for females at all!!

not sure who Marby Princess is Matty but she is entitledto her opinion and she is right. An apology is in order and you should stick to promoting the League and not yourself.

Eagle One said:
not sure who Marby Princess is Matty but she is entitledto her opinion and she is right. An apology is in order and you should stick to promoting the League and not yourself.
On second thoughts it could be Scotty in Drag.

Heartbreak Kid said:
Matty l can confirm that Zantuck is a done deal. He spoke to rombo on monday. Roxi has also been forced to change their jumper cause of the clash with moonee valley, but l dont know what it is just yet. Strong word that it has prodomenantly silver.

heartbreak, roxy parks jumper for this yr will 1/2 black and half silver on both front and bak. ur mail is pretty good. u from up that way?

Eagle One said:

Please Matty was bashed pillar to post by ****************s. I am sure if it was a game of footy that Marby Princess would have stuck up for him!!!!
It is freedome of speech and Matty had every right to re[ly the way he did.

thewookie said:
Please Matty was bashed pillar to post by ****************s. I am sure if it was a game of footy that Marby Princess would have stuck up for him!!!!
It is freedome of speech and Matty had every right to re[ly the way he did.
Get your act together ********************************!

thewookie said:
okay people of the edfl lets have some fun before the season. Lets rate the best canteen of the competition. Me being a local who loves the edfl and loves my canteen food(at least 3 hot dogs if they are don skinless) lets see who has the best. I must rate Keilors high on my list

The only canteen I have been to that haven't made a decent hot dog was Avondale Heights, an absolute disgrace. Best hot dogs go to Craigieburn, Westmeadows and Bops

(Log in to remove this ad.)

matty

how low can you get bagging mums that is stuff from when you where in year 7, low life. whats the matter you cant handle facts about you and you got nothing bad to say about us. how do you feel baging your team mates in a email last year.

Not offically a canteen,

But the fish shop at Oak Park is cracker,

Nothing better than a couple of bucks worth of chips and a froffy top or two while watching the seniors.

Interesting to see that no one has posted any rep teams.

People like bagging players and talking others up but it looks as though they dont have the knowledge to post the best in a rep side.

I would but i dont have the knowlege of the EDFL.

Can someone have a crack!

Anthony Aloi is a good get fro Greenvale, that bloke can play and can turn a game at a blink of an eye. Thought he may have followed his brother up bush with Mooroopna, not to worry, the cat's loss is Greenvale's gain.

Travvy43 said:
Anthony Aloi is a good get fro Greenvale, that bloke can play and can turn a game at a blink of an eye. Thought he may have followed his brother up bush with Mooroopna, not to worry, the cat's loss is Greenvale's gain.

Should be a great pick up

Ex Port Melbourne ??

marbyprincess said:
Well Matthew,

I am sure you are not from Maribyrnong Park F.C person and if you are a pretty unpopular one. You are more than likely another bored person who has nothing better to do then bag.
LAMBS OFF CHAPEL get out of West Coburg's a** and stop trying to be their friends. Once again, I was just showing how it looked like to stoop down to yours and your mates level and you just bagged it. So there you go.

Before you new people came on this thread, there was nothing but football talk. Ask all the originals and they will tell you it was very pleasant.
Travvy43, rioli brownlow, Gez, Jama, Corey Brown, Grandale, Gazza12, Caveman, Hard Ball Get and many others.

Get a life and create some football interest instead of rebounding on others comments with nothing, but insults.

If it makes it better for you guys; West Coburg will win the flag, they will be undefeated and are the toughest, best skilled, most talented, well coached, best drilled, most discipline team in the EDFL. Actually, they will win this year's flag and then Back to Back A Grade's in 2007-2008.

Hopefully, that makes you feel better.

Now everybody lets get back to football.
The controversial Zantuck to Rox Park. What a signing!!!

thats better matty keep up with the footy news and lets move on from all the other crap has anyone heard about glenroys signings has it been confirmed whether they signed some handy nth heidleberg players

thewookie said:

Not really mate. Best way to go about it is from a list of recruits you know clubs have picked up and by last years side.

I suppose a Pre- Season side is usually an on paper team. I would probably have a majority of the B Grade team side being Marby, W.C, Glenroy, APW and Westy players with a few others from the rest of the group.
A Grade would have to see anywhere between 6-0 S'more players.

It is a fun thing to do.

gazza12 said:
thats better matty keep up with the footy news and lets move on from all the other crap has anyone heard about glenroys signings has it been confirmed whether they signed some handy nth heidleberg players

Exactly mate. How is things up Wallan way going mate?

I know the Roys have recruited very well - Robert Powell (Gun from all reports/Ex RICH), another big man (v.good) and two fringe players that were starting 18 players, but just missed out as they played first half of year at Cairns. Along with Corey Ramsay, Corey Lawes, Caulfield and 2 good Amatuer players, the Roys are going to be a force.

well said matty, do not worry about west coburg, they have no idea, just look at the form of there commitee. . . Has anyone got any news on Pascoe Vale????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back