EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
R u sure doutta hold the record? I would have thought Ess-tulla would be up there as they won 5 flags in a row.

Whether Doutta or whoever, do you think they would have been paying over $250+ when they achieved the record?

Let's put things into perspective here.............

You spin more shyte than a washing machine. Do you ever get anything right. Same story different year. You overpaid your recruits again then bitch like a school girl when another year ends up in embarrassment

i respect ur courage general what a win what was the score in the end when i left we were 9 up and cant believe the sameclub in doutta played in a GF 2 yr ago
we will beat avondale and crazy and then rely on doutta and crazy not winnin a game again ha ha ha ha :D:D:D

i told you we would beat crazys were are you now THE GIT you blokes are bloody soft had a chance to make finals and we smashed ya. Genrl its gonna be hard for you blokes to survive now cause we,ll be cashmore ;)

i told you we would beat crazys were are you now THE GIT you blokes are bloody soft had a chance to make finals and we smashed ya. Genrl its gonna be hard for you blokes to survive now cause we,ll be cashmore ;)

All credit to Oak Park for the win mate. I wasnt at the game so i cant really comment on it although i will say that if i was you i wouldnt be blowing my own trumphet just yet! Your still in the relegation race buddy and im sure im not alone in saying i'd love to see you **** smokers playing in B grade next year :eek::eek:

Went to see Greenvale vs Maribyrnong Park on the weekend and for 3 quarters it was really a good hard clash and Marby had them worried for that time but in the last term for about 10 minutes they just went berzerk and piled on about 5-6 goals, game over.
It still was a good effort by MP as they had about 5-6 senior players out.

Still can not see anyone beating GV too many stars.:confused:

Went to see Greenvale vs Maribyrnong Park on the weekend and for 3 quarters it was really a good hard clash and Marby had them worried for that time but in the last term for about 10 minutes they just went berzerk and piled on about 5-6 goals, game over.
It still was a good effort by MP as they had about 5-6 senior players out.

Still can not see anyone beating GV too many stars.:confused:

Anything possible on Grand Final day. Teams have go the season without losing a game expect for the one that really matters, grand final day

Local derby this Sunday vs Abers

Go Marby!!

Anything possible on Grand Final day. Teams have go the season without losing a game expect for the one that really matters, grand final day

Local derby this Sunday vs Abers

Go Marby!!

Such is true as it has happened many times before,where the best team in a or b grade(Marbo in B grade and Avondale in A grade a while back) hasnt won the flag and even been knocked out of the finals in straight sets but there is always the exception to the rule and i think that Greenvale are certainly that.

THE DREBSTER

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a rumour that cashmore may lay down on saturday,to make sure that Douttas go down to B grade where they belong...
Seems strathmore have long memories from a few years back when they threw the last game of the year against WC so that the mores would go down. Strathmore upset this plan by beating KFC by 3 pts...

Market update
After taking some huge bets on Greenvale the betting for the flag has closed. Injuries and question marks over the other top 4 sides says Greenvale might to the back-to-back P&C.

More interest is in the relegation fight. Douttas lost to Keilor no surprise there but Oak Park losing has taken away one of the 2 possible chances they had of notching up their 4th win and moving above Doutta on %.

Oak Park have Craigieburn away this week then 3 very tough games with Douttas also some tough games but they might think they are chance to pinch the game against Abers in the penultimate round.

As such, relegation market is down to two and is as follows;

Oak Park - 4/6
Doutta - 11/8

A fantastic effort by the Oakers last week and certainly caused movement in the market. Dont think % will be an issue so for Doutta to stay up, they must win at least one of the remaining three games and it would seem most Big Footy bloggers don't want to see them do that!

Oakers last three are Keilor, Strathmore and Greenvale so hard to see them winning a game there - perhaps Strathmore althought they are fighting for a spot in the four.

Doutta have Greenvale, Abers and WC. Again, hard to see them winning a game due to current form but perhaps Abers at Abers a possibility but the Abers boys would gain immense pleasure in putting the another B Grade nail into Doutta's coffin.

Result may not even be known until 5.00pm after last round.

Market is as follows;

Doutta - 4/6
Oaks - even

Heard a rumour that cashmore may lay down on saturday,to make sure that Douttas go down to B grade where they belong...
Seems strathmore have long memories from a few years back when they threw the last game of the year against WC so that the mores would go down. Strathmore upset this plan by beating KFC by 3 pts...

Im sure a few people wouldnt mind if Douttas went down but let me say that the above game wasnt thrown at all they were just far to good on the day and we were shocking,for us to loose a game we should win isnt unusual like in 06 when we had a very good team,Crazyburn beat us and i still dont know how to this day.

Well i guess you could say on the same day Cashmore beat Keilor of which Keilor were a far superior side and was extemely unlikely,was there something in that:confused: of course there wasnt as there wasnt DS against WC ;)

But as to if DS will go down well i guess it may come down to August 23rd just before 5pm.The Oakers are in pretty good form and we are not so we would need to improve and play like we did mid season otherwise ill be hanging around the Jacana canteen looking for a root in 09(the drebster shudders)

THE DREBSTER

Im sure a few people wouldnt mind if Douttas went down but let me say that the above game wasnt thrown at all they were just far to good on the day and we were shocking,for us to loose a game we should win isnt unusual like in 06 when we had a very good team,Crazyburn beat us and i still dont know how to this day.

Well i guess you could say on the same day Cashmore beat Keilor of which Keilor were a far superior side and was extemely unlikely,was there something in that:confused: of course there wasnt as there wasnt DS against WC ;)

But as to if DS will go down well i guess it may come down to August 23rd just before 5pm.The Oakers are in pretty good form and we are not so we would need to improve and play like we did mid season otherwise ill be hanging around the Jacana canteen looking for a root in 09(the drebster shudders)

THE DREBSTER

Don't believe that for a second - Doutta's gave up on that day, hoping Keilor would knock of Straty.

Strathmore still have a chance of making the finals, so that wont happen. I'm tipping that Barnard would never allow that or even entertain the thought of that happening as a coach or a player for that matter.

A fantastic effort by the Oakers last week and certainly caused movement in the market. Dont think % will be an issue so for Doutta to stay up, they must win at least one of the remaining three games and it would seem most Big Footy bloggers don't want to see them do that!

Oakers last three are Keilor, Strathmore and Greenvale so hard to see them winning a game there - perhaps Strathmore althought they are fighting for a spot in the four.

Doutta have Greenvale, Abers and WC. Again, hard to see them winning a game due to current form but perhaps Abers at Abers a possibility but the Abers boys would gain immense pleasure in putting the another B Grade nail into Doutta's coffin.

Result may not even be known until 5.00pm after last round.

Market is as follows;

Doutta - 4/6
Oaks - even

Three rounds to go and as they say in the classics "It's a funny game footy". How would this be for a climax to the home & away season.

R16 - Keilor defeat Oak Park, Greenvale defeat Doutta Stars, Maribyrnong Park defeat Aberfeldie
R17 - Oak Park defeat Strathmore, Doutta Stars defeat Aberfeldie
R18 - Greenvale defeat Oak Park, Doutta Stars defeat West Coburg, Avondale Heights defeat Aberfeldie

Aberfeldie & Oak Park equal last on 20 pts and Abers are relegated to B Grade with an inferior % to Oak Park!

THE DREBSTER

Well before you order your pie and diet coke from the Jacana canteen, make sure that you have strapped the goal post from Doutta Stars across your back...

Any truth Brian Grey has been given the lemon and sars as Douttas head coach.

Just watched the 1st edition of the EDFL web show on www.essendondfl.com.au.I am impressed and wish Brett and his guests all the best for future shows. This is a start of many alternative media productions and something that will be of great interest to all EDFL followers. Keep up the good work and good luck with the live broadcasts.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back