EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAMA said:
Is Scorcher still working as Pagans right hand man at Carlton ??

Yeah thats correct. Has great insight into the game and knows alot about

the league seeing his from the WRFL. Hope he gets onboard.

Allears said:
Yeah thats correct. Has great insight into the game and knows alot about

the league seeing his from the WRFL. Hope he gets onboard.

Is Scorcher, East Keilor coach Shane Keogh's twin brother?

JAMA said:

JAMA you are full of ********, l cant wait untill Zoo (Peter Zouzounis) gets on and sets everyone straight on the matter!!!!:D
Hate to be the one to tell you but you are a liar and atleast l tell the truth on this site unlike you and your mate pillios.

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
JAMA you are full of ********, l cant wait untill Zoo (Peter Zouzounis) gets on and sets everyone straight on the matter!!!!:D
Hate to be the one to tell you but you are a liar and atleast l tell the truth on this site unlike you and your mate pillios.

Fine,

If he confirms it's wrong no worries,

As I said pal my info is what i have posted.

I'll be man enough to concede my informations wrong IF it happens.

:)

I couldnt believe it when i heard it , but i was listening to fox fm when they introduced the new contestants from the new hit series the biggest loser. When they introduced one contestant in particular i was shocked. His name is lamb off chapel . It will be good to see how much weight he loses the beached whale. good luck mate. hope u shed the pounds.!!

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:

You are a GOOSE. Why don't you say your real name tosser. Everybody is continuing to talk footy and you are Busting Balls. No I am not Jama you GOOSE.

Are you to much of a PUSSY to say your real name? Of course you are, you GOOSE.

I returned Pete Zouzounis's call you GOOSE. Woodstock your are a GOOSE.

See you later. Good-Bye. Nobody wants you on the thread. It was better before you came. Nobody knows you. Your a DUD and a GOOSE.

Jama must know a few mates of mine as he knows a few people.
Let it go GOOSE so we all can get back to talking footy.

Say hi to your Mum also. You GOOSE or TOOL. They must use that one at West Coburg ******* Training that you go to.

Matthew Pillios said:
You are a GOOSE. Why don't you say your real name tosser. Everybody is continuing to talk footy and you are Busting Balls. No I am not Jama you GOOSE.

Are you to much of a PUSSY to say your real name? Of course you are, you GOOSE.

I returned Pete Zouzounis's call you GOOSE. Woodstock your are a GOOSE.

See you later. Good-Bye. Nobody wants you on the thread. It was better before you came. Nobody knows you. Your a DUD and a GOOSE.

Jama must know a few mates of mine as he knows a few people.
Let it go GOOSE so we all can get back to talking footy.

Say hi to your Mum also. You GOOSE or TOOL. They must use that one at West Coburg ******* Training that you go to.

well said Matty

Time to ignore this guys and his soft mates.

don't give this goose the time of day

Ignore to cokk head and move on,

head back to footy news

im with you jama. matty, just forget about these so called FOOTY FANS, and go back to what you do best for this competition, and that is promoting the EDFL for all the right reasons, and the reasons why ppl love the EDFL.

okay people of the edfl lets have some fun before the season. Lets rate the best canteen of the competition. Me being a local who loves the edfl and loves my canteen food(at least 3 hot dogs if they are don skinless) lets see who has the best. I must rate Keilors high on my list

localfooty said:
im with you jama. matty, just forget about these so called FOOTY FANS, and go back to what you do best for this competition, and that is promoting the EDFL for all the right reasons, and the reasons why ppl love the EDFL.

Exactly, surely he might get the hint very soon.

I have many mates at West Coburg and they are a great bunch of blokes. From the top with Dom, Spitta and Zou (strong Greek) to the players Rabee, Victor, Rooster, Messaike (Lebonese Model), Massad and little John Salloum. They would not even like you Woodstock so leave the thread forever.

They are going to be a force in B Grade. Along with the great recruits of
Rabee, FLavel, Mo Kaak, S.Vass, Micklwaite Bro's, Messaike, Nazih. There U/18's won the Flag and they may have Sam Pileggi and Tony Rosios the Big Greek return. DOn't be suprised to see Roosta to start getting itchy feet around Round 10 as the West are in the Top 3 somewhere.

I agree. Wally Rabah is a talent. If he could find consistancy he will be a great A Grade player. At the moment he is a V.good player.
KD has to be congratulated with his work in the recruiting at APW. They are looking strong. JB has also recruited well for G'Roy.

In A Grade if Abers can sign the few that they are awaiting, then they are going to be on the up. Great work from the Heights and Buddha on their recruiting.

The bloke we got from Avondale was Andre Lakkis with Dave Weston. Apparently, goes well friends from A Grade have said.

Does anyone have much mail on Keilor's recruits.
Expect G'Vale to be strong with Anthony ALoi also with C.Smith and Bakoulas back. I think they got another one or two.

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
get off goose, how many hints will it take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matthew Pillios said:
How about some blokes with good player knowledge do an A and B Grade Rep side before the end of FEB and see how we all go.

matty, i got a couple from roxburgh park.........

ben dollman, darren harris, paul greenham

thewookie said:
okay people of the edfl lets have some fun before the season. Lets rate the best canteen of the competition. Me being a local who loves the edfl and loves my canteen food(at least 3 hot dogs if they are don skinless) lets see who has the best. I must rate Keilors high on my list
Great idea, I think I have tried just about all of them A & B Grade over the years and I would have to rate Tulla as just about the best, APW have by far the worst hot dogs.

son06 said:
havent heard those rumors, but keilor will be shattered to lose buttigieg as he really developed this year and they hate losing there juniors who came through the ranks as it dont happen often. played on him for a while,goes well
as for wally rabah, if you get a good coach to keep his mind on the job watch out, his a freak and could be just as good as winter was in the finals last year, but was wasted at moonee valley with no help. big fan
will be good to see some1 give the mores at least half a challenge

Is it true mate that the Oakers might have a late small group of players making their way back. A great club and great bunch of people.

Surely, if they could get Drew Fletcher back and hang onto a few they can be competitive.
Alos, why are the Pekes brothers leaving? They were Oaker Juniors.

Half Man Half Amazing said:
Teasing mums is a bit drastic boys. Settle down and enjoy the footy talk.

Yes, I apologise and I hope it has not offended anybody on this thread.

I should not stoop to the same LOW level as 3 Woodstock and HardNut have done over the past few weeks, especially when I was overseas.

Look forward to seeing a few MOCK Rep teams - A & B Grade. I will try and put 2 up this weekend if I get a chance.

Hope they change their names and acts and discuss football without being rude Peasants.

Myles Quinn (Strathmore) is a very good player I have just been told from a mate of Paul Barnards.

localfooty said:
matty, i got a couple from roxburgh park.........

ben dollman, darren harris, paul greenham

A fit and younger Darren Harris would be a moral, but I think guys like Deaghan. Zerafa, Liam Turner, Lee Nicholson may have him covered now.
Dollman is a gunn.
How good is Greenham? Have just heard rumours that he is good, but haven't seen him.

Very strong new mail that Zantuck is playing at Roxy. Only hours old.
Coming down from Noosa weekend to talk footy and buy another new mobile phone (5th in a year).

Matthew Pillios said:
Yes, I apologise and I hope it has not offended anybody on this thread.

I should not stoop to the same LOW level as 3 Woodstock and HardNut have done over the past few weeks, especially when I was overseas.

Look forward to seeing a few MOCK Rep teams - A & B Grade. I will try and put 2 up this weekend if I get a chance.

Hope they change their names and acts and discuss football without being rude Peasants.

Myles Quinn (Strathmore) is a very good player I have just been told from a mate of Paul Barnards.

Hey Matty, i hope you don't fill half of B-Grades side with Marby players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back