EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAMA said:
Bit harsh there Sticks,

Mary Corie, number 20 is a gun, would walk into most sides
Damian Walker, number 14, has big raps on him and showed abit last week.

Joe will be handy when he plays.

Sure they are struggling, but I tip they will pinch 2 possibly 3 games that aren't expected. Avondale this week could be the first, Craigeburn second time will be a lot better, EK will be a certainty, Oak Park a chance,

Keep an eye on the following.............

Zucco, just keeps plugging away
Lorimer, one of the best young rucks going around
Mainsbridge, ex sunshine kangas, has class
Freckelton, off the half back line is flying
Dale Muscat, Corries mate is a jumping jack, can take a hanger
Young guns, thomson and carland are showing plenty for first year players,

Yep current form doesn't show much, bu the inclusion of a couple of new blokes over the next week or two will see an improvement. ;) :cool: :thumbsu:

I agree, Lorimer is a good ruck:thumbsu: ;) Thomson is a gun he will be one of the best going around in 5 years i think.
On a side note JAMA, is Evan Gulbis playing this year?

Barts said:
I agree, Lorimer is a good ruck:thumbsu: ;) Thomson is a gun he will be one of the best going around in 5 years i think.
On a side note JAMA, is Evan Gulbis playing this year?

Mate not sure :rolleyes:

Have seen his old man, club legend and league B&F winner, Olie at the games.

I know Evan finished cricket late, played in the district finals for Carlton I think.

Would be handy to have back.

JAMA said:
Mate not sure :rolleyes:

Have seen his old man, club legend and league B&F winner, Olie at the games.

I know Evan finished cricket late, played in the district finals for Carlton I think.

Would be handy to have back.

Would be a handy forward/midfielder, good kick of the footy. I think he started about now this time last year.

Also, was that ment to be Chris Koulariotis in the bests on sataday?

WRFLfan said:
Deefer4 said:
Deefer you have just put my pionts in another form come on lets be fair, you cant be always right
I can if I want to. But this is not about who is right or wrong. It is about opinions. You have formed yours, and it may well be correct. I have yet to form mine, too early.
You avoided the question I posed, so I will put another two questions to you. Hopefully you will answer this time.
1. How many EDFL A grade games have you seen in recent years?
2. How much do you know about the 300 or so other guys playing EDFL A grade?

Notice in your next post, you could not help yourself, another patronising remark. To me that is sniping. Is that a reflection of your character?

aberdaberdo said:
Has enough trouble standing upright. Don't worry about handstands.
no right.....best junior player at strathmore by long way, he would weigh as much as any other marking forward in the comp wouldnt he. what team did he hand stand against and when

JAMA said:
Bit harsh there Sticks,

Mary Corie, number 20 is a gun, would walk into most sides
Damian Walker, number 14, has big raps on him and showed abit last week.

Joe will be handy when he plays.

Sure they are struggling, but I tip they will pinch 2 possibly 3 games that aren't expected. Avondale this week could be the first, Craigeburn second time will be a lot better, EK will be a certainty, Oak Park a chance,

Keep an eye on the following.............

Zucco, just keeps plugging away
Lorimer, one of the best young rucks going around
Mainsbridge, ex sunshine kangas, has class
Freckelton, off the half back line is flying
Dale Muscat, Corries mate is a jumping jack, can take a hanger
Young guns, thomson and carland are showing plenty for first year players,

Yep current form doesn't show much, bu the inclusion of a couple of new blokes over the next week or two will see an improvement. ;) :cool: :thumbsu:

sounds positive jama:thumbsu:
but carland as a young gun means you are going to be using the term fairly broadly, great bloke but his brother says they call him the barometer meaning if hes getting a game in the ones their struggling, but i saw his name in the best on the weekend so good luck to him
heard corrie is an absoulute freak
and lorimer dont know what sort of a pre season he had but will give it his all a top bloke and a very very good player good luck to him for the year and all the KP boys :thumbsu:

bricksta sammy tankard was sensational for the stars kicked five and set up alot more goals with his foot skills wooley also played well on a negative that was the worst game i have seen joey laverde play he refused to pick up his opponet who was racking up touches and setting up countless attacks he coped an almighty spray from the coach at 3/4 time to man the f**k up
mcnamara was good for oakers along with pascu who after 1/4 time was given the job on carey and didnt do to bad

gazza12 said:
bricksta sammy tankard was sensational for the stars kicked five and set up alot more goals with his foot skills wooley also played well on a negative that was the worst game i have seen joey laverde play he refused to pick up his opponet who was racking up touches and setting up countless attacks he coped an almighty spray from the coach at 3/4 time to man the f**k up
mcnamara was good for oakers along with pascu who after 1/4 time was given the job on carey and didnt do to bad

how about the back line Gazza did they work well, and i hear the A Ramsey played a pretty good game also

yeah the backline was under plenty of pressure with oakers midfield all running forward as they were not being manned up swadiak played well
harry was honest as always cant wait for saturady should be a ripper you going bricksta

OrangeCutter said:
common pill polisher come back out of the wood work who am i? Rumours are your not pulling up quite so good youself??? you a chance this week?

Don't worry chumly, Im am still here.

Quietly sitting in the background watching you lot fall over yourselves trying to work out who I am.

You looked a bit of the pace last night ??

Seemed to be more interested in looking around trying to catch me out ??

Need to concentrate more on the footy young fella :D

gazza12 said:
yeah the backline was under plenty of pressure with oakers midfield all running forward as they were not being manned up swadiak played well
harry was honest as always cant wait for saturady should be a ripper you going bricksta

Not sure if i am going to be there have family committements, hope to get there and watch what i hope will be a great evenly contested game with i reckon 2 goal margin max
will you be there gazza and if so, would i expect to see you playing or up on the balcony or even at the container...???:) :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hear doutta's are hiring a portable spa for the senior game as they did a few years ago apparently. any truth to that bricksta? i wouldn't be surprised finding you in a hot tub! :p

TonyCampbell06 said:
i hear doutta's are hiring a portable spa for the senior game as they did a few years ago apparently. any truth to that bricksta? i wouldn't be surprised finding you in a hot tub! :p

Gday Tony, how did you go on the weekend did you get a kick????:eek:

As for the spa wouldnt have a clue mate, ask the boys you know down there and find out.
You wouldnt catch me in a spa in these conditions unless there was going to be female nudity in there....:thumbsu: :eek: :)
You would be looking forward to playing at Douttas this weekend wouldnt you, on a nice grass covered ground rather than the sandpit...

no idea bricksta ive never played footy there played a few games of cricket but i do get along to most footy matches and enjoy a cold beverage or 2 on the balcony

OrangeCutter said:
sounds positive jama:thumbsu:
but carland as a young gun means you are going to be using the term fairly broadly, great bloke but his brother says they call him the barometer meaning if hes getting a game in the ones their struggling, but i saw his name in the best on the weekend so good luck to him
heard corrie is an absoulute freak
and lorimer dont know what sort of a pre season he had but will give it his all a top bloke and a very very good player good luck to him for the year and all the KP boys :thumbsu:

Probably fair comment based on past seasons, but when 14 from the senior side that played the last game in 2005, are gone. It is time for the young guns to step up.

Yeh they will get smashed here and there while the develop, but in time to come hopefully they will bear fruit.

Thanks for the postive comments,

Keep up the good work Fergul :eek:

Pill Polisher said:
Mate dont worry about my sources, they are strong.

I expect he might be in trouble.

In regards to being smashed :thumbsdown:

The great man himself says he never gets involved in a contest, loves to peel off and play loose.

As for pain tolerance, have never seen him at training on Tuesday night, always too sore, always got an excuse. Pea heart.

On another note, you looked alright on Saturday cutter, keep up the good work :eek:

Mate sounds like you have an axe to grind with Barclay ??

Any background on what the problem is ??:rolleyes:

JAMA said:
Any one know if Shannon Broadbent has been cleared by KP ??

Notice he is still listed player on the EDFL players list ?? :rolleyes:

JAMA Shan played at Lalor in 2000, came across with Ben Fletcher and both players were sensational for us. When we recruited them Shan was a bit of an unknown, but proved to be more than capable in mixing it up in the Valley. Got knocked out in a game against Bundoora when he went to smother the ball and it got kicked into his face from 1 m away. Benny had chronic groin problems and missed alot of games, but was awesome for us when he did play.

Is Shan still a tenatious, hard at it type player?

Giveyathemail said:
JAMA Shan played at Lalor in 2000, came across with Ben Fletcher and both players were sensational for us. When we recruited them Shan was a bit of an unknown, but proved to be more than capable in mixing it up in the Valley. Got knocked out in a game against Bundoora when he went to smother the ball and it got kicked into his face from 1 m away. Benny had chronic groin problems and missed alot of games, but was awesome for us when he did play.

Is Shan still a tenatious, hard at it type player?

Very much so,

Hard at it type, give a real contest, particularly at stoppages.

Is fiercly loyal to his team mates, protects them very well, stands up to anyone.

Disposal can be a bit poor, particularly kicking

If they can get him to play would be a real plus

JAMA said:
Very much so,

Hard at it type, give a real contest, particularly at stoppages.

Is fiercly loyal to his team mates, protects them very well, stands up to anyone.

Disposal can be a bit poor, particularly kicking

If they can get him to play would be a real plus

Exactly how I remember Shan... :)

Thanks JAMA :thumbsu:

This is an early prediction but i reckon Tulla will be Top 3 at the half way mark of the year. They have a great run from here on in and beating Glenroy on Sat. gives them a massive boost. Without injury they won't get beaten for at least 6 weeks. Col Laurie best backman in the comp.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back