EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are on the ball!
Mercuri,Zantuc and Allesio Signed today.The deal also included Barclay and Corsino with a clause that gave Denny an assistant coache,s job. Good luck to the Kanga,s but APW are hopping mad!:cool:

Yeah, because Denny would leave a senior coaching job to become an assistant coach. :rolleyes:

Nice to see someone corrected on this site without a verbal barrage dressing down on the end!!.....:thumbsu: Fernee is an EK boy and is 6'4"ish.

what about his brother Trav, what was he like?? I've heard he is back from his travels and has signed to pull the boots on again at EK this year??

Hi people Dane Grenfell here just signed at Doutta Stars for a ******** load of cash... You probably already new that and me.. Any questions guys?
And another thing i kicked 80+ goals in the BFL last year.. But then again you probably already new that too..See ya on the dance floor guys!

Actually..... never heard of u!! The BFL???????? enough said. So one question. Who the F@#K are you?:confused:

im an ek junor boy.
know as much as you when it comes to our seniors.

whats happenin down at ek, im lookin forward to going down every few saturdays to overland.

Hi people Dane Grenfell here just signed at Doutta Stars for a ******** load of cash... You probably already new that and me.. Any questions guys?
And another thing i kicked 80+ goals in the BFL last year.. But then again you probably already new that too..See ya on the dance floor guys!

Well done Dane! Gee I hope that clearence to ALbion doesnt go through then!!! :eek:

Anyone from Airport West have any information on a player named Trent Rogers? Was training at Coburg VFL and got cut from their list now training with St.Bernards In the VAFA, is he any good? Thanks

Welcome to the big league Mr Hobbs.....:confused:

Knob head....

Can I please get some info on the following players? How did they go in 2006? How old are they and what positions did they play?

Kirk De Silva
Daniel Thorneycroft

They are both Roxburgh Park players.

Thanks!

thorney is only bout 4 ft nothing,but has a huge heart. kirky is a racehorse, just keeps on running all day.

also heard some news 2day in regards to john rombotis.

after wishing roxy all the best at their presentation nite last yr, and telling them he will not be coaching due to family and work commitments in 2007, he then accepts the kangaroo flat coaching position, and in the last 2 months, has basically rang every player from roxy 1sts trying to poach them up to that ********hole.

after the crap that club went thru last year with rombotis at the helm, how could anyone have the gall to then ring every player and offer them god knows what to follow him to bendigo! even the guys rombo brought to the club have stayed on this yr.

i just think its pretty poor form to leave the club in the condition he did, and then not even 6 months later, trying to bleed the club of the good young players coming thru.

whatever credibility he had left at the club, he has just lost every single bit of it.

thorney is only bout 4 ft nothing,but has a huge heart. kirky is a racehorse, just keeps on running all day.

after wishing roxy all the best at their presentation nite last yr, and telling them he will not be coaching due to family and work commitments in 2007, he then accepts the kangaroo flat coaching position, and in the last 2 months, has basically rang every player from roxy 1sts trying to poach them up to that ********hole.

after the crap that club went thru last year with rombotis at the helm, how could anyone have the gall to then ring every player and offer them god knows what to follow him to bendigo! even the guys rombo brought to the club have stayed on
i just think its pretty poor form to leave the club in the condition he did, and then not even 6 months later, trying to bleed the club of the good young players coming thru.

whatever credibility he had left at the club, he has just lost every single bit of it.
come on a bit easy on the bendigo ********hole bit it may not be the greatest place in vic but we are still pretty passionate footy followers up here believe me rombotis isnt getting that much support up here most of the young blokes are leaving any way going elsewhere besides any more news of zantuck down there because there talking as if he is playing up here but i still it is bull********

after the crap that club went thru last year with rombotis at the helm, how could anyone have the gall to then ring every player and offer them god knows what to follow him to bendigo! even the guys rombo brought to the club have stayed on this yr.

OUT - ROMBOTIS
IN - HUFFY

HA HA WHAT A JOKE............ITS A CASE OF BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

Yes mate he's definitely at Craigieburn and should really benifit them this year,I would tip him to kick 60- 70 goals if hes injury free.

Thats is a huge signing if that is the case Johar is a fantastic athlete if he plays to his best he will tear it up. The ball is in his court he has the ability to be the number 1 full forward in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats is a huge signing if that is the case Johar is a fantastic athlete if he plays to his best he will tear it up. The ball is in his court he has the ability to be the number 1 full forward in the comp.

Obviously you haven't heard of the great Dane Grenfell that signed at Douttas..he will be by far the number 1 full forward in the comp..just ask him!!:thumbsdown:

G'day mate,
Johars only let down is he may be becoming a little bit lazy,over the past couple of years he has put a little weight on and looks to have had a few niggling injurys. but hes certainly been a worry for some good backmen.I really hope he does well for the Eagles, who by the way have a very good new coach Gavin Langbourne will definitely take them up the ladder in '07
JIM BEAM

Just got an email from the edfl and marby apw round 1 will be a sunday match what numbers do you all think will get down there ?:thumbsu:

Marby by 15 goals, they have a mortgage on the flag already. Wont lose a game.

come on a bit easy on the bendigo ********hole bit it may not be the greatest place in vic but we are still pretty passionate footy followers up here believe me rombotis isnt getting that much support up here most of the young blokes are leaving any way going elsewhere besides any more news of zantuck down there because there talking as if he is playing up here but i still it is bull********

ty zantuck was linked to roxy all last pre season, rombo even went to the local paper and put in a story about how he was the biggest recruit in the league, then, a week before the season started, we get word that zantuck was staying in QLD to play with zillmere.

while zantuck has been linked with kangaroo flat, he has also been linked to douttas, i think? so dont hold your breath about him going to kangaroo flat, especially if you heard it off rombo.

It would seem so regarding Marby being certainties for the flag but as the ole cliche goes "ya never know" but how bout the A-Grade it would seem that the top 4 from last year are the ones to beat with Straty being fav but its going to depend on who's got what new recruits confirmed and possibly some last minute signings.
There will be a smokey from somewhere that will push the top 4, i dont believe the gap beteen 4th and 5th will be as great in 07.

I have also heard that Ty Zantuck is linked to the stars,i wonder why if you were going to play footy you would leave it in the air to end of Feb to find a home??? $$$$$$$$$$ CA-CHING :D

Cheers THE DREBSTER(gotta love women with false teeth,teeth dont get in the way ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back