EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got on smoko, thought I’d share my two cents about the Deer Park coach signing. History suggests that rarely an old styled and hard nosed coach gets it done anymore. Whatever happened with Scotland has passed but the bottom line is, Scotland is a AFL Level player and knows what it takes whether you like it or not. I don’t often speak about the cellar dwellers of the competition as I’m more into the top end talent and the “big dogs” of the league but Deer Park have a massively opportunity at top flight and I’m not sure if Madigan is the answer. Mick McGuane will be laughing cosching against the guys like Madigan and Ash.
Ash coached a senior premiership in his own right as recently as 2019. He’s been a senior assistant at the Mores when they were top in the Covid shortened 2021 season, in their premiership in 2022 and when they played in this year’s GF. Seems he has some coaching runs on the board.

Ash coached a senior premiership in his own right as recently as 2019. He’s been a senior assistant at the Mores when they were top in the Covid shortened 2021 season, in their premiership in 2022 and when they played in this year’s GF. Seems he has some coaching runs on the board.

Agree.

Played all my juniors and most my seniors against Ash.

The guy knows what his talking about.

Wouldn’t underestimate him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

just got on smoko, thought I’d share my two cents about the Deer Park coach signing. History suggests that rarely a old styled and hard nosed coach gets it done anymore. Whatever happened with Scotland has passed but the bottom line is, Scotland is a AFL Level player and knows what it takes whether you like it or not. I don’t often speak about the cellar dwellers of the competition as I’m more into the top end talent and the “big dogs” of the league but Deer Park have a massively opportunity at top flight and I’m not sure if Madigan is the answer. Mick McGuane will be laughing cosching against the guys like Madigan and Ash.

Madigan has been around the club for a long time and was involved in all of their premierships. Coached a couple of those premierships prior to Bullen.

No club has won more senior premierships than Deer Park in the last 15 years. This was no fluke… A very smart club that continues to push itself to higher limits. I wouldn’t underestimate their thinking, history shows they are normally right. For the sake of Premier, I really do hope they do well and shake up the top end. Be absolutely massive for the competition!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madigan has been around the club for a long time and was involved in all of their premierships. Coached a couple of those premierships prior to Bullen.

No club has won more senior premierships than Deer Park in the last 15 years. This was no fluke… A very smart club that continues to push itself to higher limits. I wouldn’t underestimate their thinking, history shows they are normally right. For the sake of Premier, I really do hope they do well and shake up the top end. Be absolutely massive for the competition!
This was no fluke? Didn’t they get caught out for cheating ? Bahahha

6-7 pointer at EK

5 for VFL
1 for 3 clubs in 3 years
1 for playing against APW.

Has signed on full time at Werribee tho
Played in QLD this year at Redlands and was pretty ordinary. Unless he gets super fit can’t seem him playing VFL level on his last year fitness base.

Might even struggle at this level I would think.

Played in QLD this year at Redlands and was pretty ordinary. Unless he gets super fit can’t seem him playing VFL level on his last year fitness base.

Might even struggle at this level I would think.
He was very good for APW in the 7-8 games he played before going upto Queensland. I suspect he will be available for local more than he/EK thinks. 6-7 points is huge so it’ll be interesting how they get him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back