EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK very disappointing Dennis, Christofi, Shaw did well not much else.

How is Evan Van Der Byl getting a game? Gave away the 1st 4 goals, would struggle to impact at Div 2 standard.

I seriously reckon DP would beat EK.

Cavanagh & other tall Strathmore defenders totally shut Stewart & Silvagni out.

Strathmore smalls ran rings around EK.

I stood behind the EK bench all day and my daughter - who plays under 14s - knew more about what was going on that they did. That's 100% not an exaggeration. They have zero idea what they're doing.
Don’t have to reiterate that it’s not an overreaction to anyone that’s observed Pat on match day. Other than some motivation, that wears off real quickly as seen today, he doesn’t have any coaching qualities that fit his position. He is doing it because he put himself there. 100/1 to see out the next 2 years.

Don’t have to reiterate that it’s not an overreaction to anyone that’s observed Pat on match day. Other than some motivation, that wears off real quickly as seen today, he doesn’t have any coaching qualities that fit his position. He is doing it because he put himself there. 100/1 to see out the next 2 years.
Did I hear correctly that Pat was at Keilor and tried to get the Presidents role their but they were awake to what his intentions were ?

Is he 100/1 because he will spit the dummy and leave? No one in their right mind would try and overthrow him?

EK very disappointing Dennis, Christofi, Shaw did well not much else.

How is Evan Van Der Byl getting a game? Gave away the 1st 4 goals, would struggle to impact at Div 2 standard.

I seriously reckon DP would beat EK.

Cavanagh & other tall Strathmore defenders totally shut Stewart & Silvagni out.

Strathmore smalls ran rings around EK.

If the guy you mentioned was the one playing on Weightman you are 100% right. His intention or instruction was clearly to try take him out.
EK physicality lasted 20 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ek
How embarrassing Stacked the old coaches what a joke New coaches Pat and Ali wow do they know how to play football standing there together eating lollies wow Pat you should go back and go to school and learn how to play football

In all seriousness, if he had any idea about footy (and if he had the club’s best interests at heart as he says he does), Pat would reconsider his decision to appoint himself and go searching for a quality coach to take ‘the club he loves so much’ to the next step.

But that ain’t happening, he’ll just go and buy five more players! 😝

Easily the best coach in the league!!
Just ask him

The main game was about EK flexing false bravado. Embarrassing to witness but they won't care. The U18s game saw a winning goal kicked in the last minute and the Ressies saw Greenvale kick a winning goal with a min to go also. Future looks bright

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ek have a lot of duds running around that aren’t worthy of premier league. They’ve managed to get their best juniors signed and playing for them (Caluzzi, Laguada, Campisi, Hill) but don’t have much left to draw from other than recruiting big names that take up a lot of point. They can’t compete with the big teams.

Ek have a lot of duds running around that aren’t worthy of premier league. They’ve managed to get their best juniors signed and playing for them (Caluzzi, Laguada, Campisi, Hill) but don’t have much left to draw from other than recruiting big names that take up a lot of point. They can’t compete with the big teams.
And yet they made Finals - Based on your opinion, it doesn't say much about the 6 teams that missed out, they must have substantial list of Duds - Love EK or Not, they made finals and lost the game in the first 20mins on a perfect day for football. I think they missed Colletta & Hill which may have made a difference early. Anyway, i am sure big Pat has already got his eyes set on some big recruits !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back