EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone is questioning whether Mick can coach they are obviously delusional. Any club in Australia would welcome him into their club and he would have had bigger offers than what he is on at Keilor.

Took Burnie in Tassie from a basket case to winning a flag within 12 months with very limited recruiting and left the place in great shape. Every club he has been at has had success and left them in a better place.

Not sure what anyone could expect more from a coach at their club.
He’s a super coach and a super bloke imo should still be in the afl coaching system as he is that good

If anyone is questioning whether Mick can coach they are obviously delusional. Any club in Australia would welcome him into their club and he would have had bigger offers than what he is on at Keilor.

Took Burnie in Tassie from a basket case to winning a flag within 12 months with very limited recruiting and left the place in great shape. Every club he has been at has had success and left them in a better place.

Not sure what anyone could expect more from a coach at their club.
Who is questioning his coaching ability. His a super coach. But as I said he gets paid accordingly, has a decent list at his disposal. But tactical he is just so good. They don’t play an exciting brand of footy at times, but they get the job done. When Contessa coached Pacco and had a decent list they just couldn’t beat keilor as Mick would just flood them back and play a tight game style and Pacco had no answer. Seen it happen a few times.
Best coach I’ve seen at local level.. Can Tudor possibly improve Pacco and match Mick?? 😳

Who is questioning his coaching ability. His a super coach. But as I said he gets paid accordingly, has a decent list at his disposal. But tactical he is just so good. They don’t play an exciting brand of footy at times, but they get the job done. When Contessa coached Pacco and had a decent list they just couldn’t beat keilor as Mick would just flood them back and play a tight game style and Pacco had no answer. Seen it happen a few times.
Best coach I’ve seen at local level.. Can Tudor possibly improve Pacco and match Mick?? 😳
Question probably isn’t can Tudor compete with Mick, his resume is speaks for itself for this level. It will be can Pacco improve the culture and team first mentality which many coaches have failed to in the past. Talent not been a Pacco problem for years

"Power clubs" that's flattering, thank you Potato.

Why would we be disgruntled about 2 newly established clubs joining the EDFL? Its great for our league and the kids in those areas.

Good luck to Merryfield and Dallas, hopefully they do well and have great success.
No one said disgruntled . i said those clubs ignored their admission to the league. Dont the power clubs care about the surrounding clubs of Dallas and Merryfield like they do when a PEGS or Bernards show interest .
Answer is NO they couldnt care less.
Stand up EDFL , administer the rule that gets run out everytime you need it which is , at the boards discretion ,

Question probably isn’t can Tudor compete with Mick, his resume is speaks for itself for this level. It will be can Pacco improve the culture and team first mentality which many coaches have failed to in the past. Talent not been a Pacco problem for years
Culture ??? are you part of Pacco, to know what the culture is like??

No one said disgruntled . i said those clubs ignored their admission to the league. Dont the power clubs care about the surrounding clubs of Dallas and Merryfield like they do when a PEGS or Bernards show interest .
Answer is NO they couldnt care less.
Stand up EDFL , administer the rule that gets run out everytime you need it which is , at the boards discretion ,
at the end of the day the edfl is made up of suburban clubs in the north west region, not school clubs, if st Bernards and pegs juniors were aloud in the edfl, the clubs Douttas, avo, abers, Strathmore, ek, airport west, ascot vale and Marby could lose juniors, which then stunts potential future senior footballers for that club, make a league full of school junior clubs, otherwise I can't seem them being aloud in without any pushback

at the end of the day the edfl is made up of suburban clubs in the north west region, not school clubs, if st Bernards and pegs juniors were aloud in the edfl, the clubs Douttas, avo, abers, Strathmore, ek, airport west, ascot vale and Marby could lose juniors, which then stunts potential future senior footballers for that club, make a league full of school junior clubs, otherwise I can't seem them being aloud in without any pushback
Allowed not aloud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why Rupertswood and St Francis ??
The clubs had no say whatsoever with Rupo, St Albans or Deer Park along with Dallas and Merry so why not open the doors up completely .
Do we still operate with 4 sets of rules

So why Rupertswood and St Francis ??
The clubs had no say whatsoever with Rupo, St Albans or Deer Park along with Dallas and Merry so why not open the doors up completely .
Do we still operate with 4 sets of rules
forgot about st Francis to be fair, they were a bit of an outlier they like split from oak park probably shouldn't been allowed to happen but did for whatever reasons, in regards to the other clubs like Rupo and Sunbury, you can say that but East Sunbury had always been in the junior comps, it started with bringing them in , that was pushing it

StBernards and PEGS already exist i.e. they have players will they really impact clubs significantly?

Highgate! But you can't imagine too many would be keen to trek out to Cragieburn.

Coburg is 10 mins away from Windy Hill too.
Highgate would be much better. But yes you're right nobody wants to travel anymore than 20 minutes these days lol. My team played at Coburg last year in the div 2 GF and i think they're both very average venues.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back