EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Stood up better than the team did.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah Strathmore were pretty disappointing to be honest was expecting a good game even though it was raining. Other than the first quarter strathmore didn’t give a yelp. Pacco way to good for them on the day , I say this cause I’m not sure which Pacco team is going to turn up, Abers beat them the week before and we all know what keilor did to them.

Yeah Strathmore were pretty disappointing to be honest was expecting a good game even though it was raining. Other than the first quarter strathmore didn’t give a yelp. Pacco way to good for them on the day , I say this cause I’m not sure which Pacco team is going to turn up, Abers beat them the week before and we all know what keilor did to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With no footy last weekend has anyone else lost interest in the finish of the season? Dumb move by the league.
Mate, No Footy or a full weekend of footy, doesn't matter. The interest in the Premier section can't get any lower(it's not a competition anymore when only 4 teams are a realistic chance to win the flag for the past 10 years).

Hardly a cracking fixture this week
Some interesting games though i must admit

Keilor- Abers
Airport West - EK
The rest are pretty ordinary wouldn't you say?
Think Douttas and Greenvale is another good contest. I’m just not as pessimistic about the comp, I’m not even prepared to concede Keilor the flag just yet.

Keilor by 35 over Abers

Douttas by 6 over Greenvale

Airport West by 20 over EK

Strathmore by 40 over Heights

Pascoe Vale by 60 over Deer Park

Think Douttas and Greenvale is another good contest. I’m just not as pessimistic about the comp, I’m not even prepared to concede Keilor the flag just yet.

Keilor by 35 over Abers

Keilor is one result away from mathematically guaranteeing themselves a finals spot. It's July

Keilor is one result away from mathematically guaranteeing themselves a finals spot. It's July
Counts for zero come finals. Plenty to play out and seen more than a few red hot favs go down on the last day before. I don’t really get all the hate on this comp because of one outstanding team to date. Think there is potentially some cracking finals match ups leading to the GF, and the team that gets through (Pacco IMO) won’t die wondering.

Keilor by 35 over Abers

Keilor by 30
Douttas by 12
AW by 18
Strathmore by 52
Pacco by 50

Learned BF Folk

Is it me or are others finding it difficult to spot H . Shaw or G. Nabbout on the EK team list? . Was this just a ploy to announce them,or are they waiting on their jumpers to arrive from the edfl supplier before they grace the local turf?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back