EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a few red cards from last week were not sent to the tribunal as they were "too busy" so the CEO handled. I didnt think that was a process, correct me if im wrong.

Cases did go to tribunal then received a slap on the wrist. Some were offered two weeks, challenged and walked out with none, other two down to one. Not surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cases did go to tribunal then received a slap on the wrist. Some were offered two weeks, challenged and walked out with none, other two down to one. Not surprising.

Is this an AFL forum ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening everyone. I’m not sure where to begin. Before I start I want to say a massive thank you to my followers and supporters through this time BUT JUST MCGUANE I CANNOT BE DENIED.

Medical episodes involving my blood and sugar pressures has forced me to be sidelined from EDFL reporting and so forth. In another sad story I have been forced to retire effectively immediately from drinking VBs. I indulged in my last VB before surgery on July the 14th 2024. I had my first brew of Victoria’s Bitter in 1937 at the ripe ol age of 12. I will be now transferring to the Pure Blondes and Carlton Drys. Unlike Keilor, PB and Drys are poaching me at my senior years rather then my junior years.

Anyhow, it brings a tear to my eyes to announce that HE IS THE WHISPVIEWS.
1. East Keilor will be remembered as the rose that did not blossom. Pat and his Facebook heroics will be enough to prevail over a relegated Avondale.
2. Jets and Griff lock horns in a fierce contest. The winner will be my number 4 in the power rankings while the loser will be laughed at by the rest of contenders. Egglestone is the cog that makes the engine spin while Ash is like a dog on a leash eyeing off a piece of meat as he has Shaun mckernan locked and loaded. Griff by 21
3. Deer Park fans where are ya! I’ve been in hospital laughing at the fact the last time they won a game was June 1. Abers to boost their percentage
4. Stars v Eagles. I don’t care. Stars by 47
5. The doctors asked “whisp, how come blood is rushing to your groin?” I responded with turning my iPad around to show them Keilor highlights. They’re brillant. They’re supernatural. Mighty Mick is the goat. Keilor by 71. See you all at Joe Brown’s Oval.

Both umpires didn’t turn up.. so the cases were dismissed

Incorrect.
You think if 5-6 players were reported all cases would be dismissed because the umpires didn’t turn up? Surely our league isn’t that unprofessional.
Believe Xavier and White both reduced to one week.
Both big outs v Pacco.
Tomorrow not looking like a day for key fwds though.

Incorrect.
You think if 5-6 players were reported all cases would be dismissed because the umpires didn’t turn up? Surely our league isn’t that unprofessional.
Believe Xavier and White both reduced to one week.
Both big outs v Pacco.
Tomorrow not looking like a day for key fwds though.

Just looked at the teams Xavier not named White named what about the abers players I don’t know who they are?

Good evening everyone. I’m not sure where to begin. Before I start I want to say a massive thank you to my followers and supporters through this time BUT JUST MCGUANE I CANNOT BE DENIED.

Medical episodes involving my blood and sugar pressures has forced me to be sidelined from EDFL reporting and so forth. In another sad story I have been forced to retire effectively immediately from drinking VBs. I indulged in my last VB before surgery on July the 14th 2024. I had my first brew of Victoria’s Bitter in 1937 at the ripe ol age of 12. I will be now transferring to the Pure Blondes and Carlton Drys. Unlike Keilor, PB and Drys are poaching me at my senior years rather then my junior years.

1. East Keilor will be remembered as the rose that did not blossom. Pat and his Facebook heroics will be enough to prevail over a relegated Avondale.
2. Jets and Griff lock horns in a fierce contest. The winner will be my number 4 in the power rankings while the loser will be laughed at by the rest of contenders. Egglestone is the cog that makes the engine spin while Ash is like a dog on a leash eyeing off a piece of meat as he has Shaun mckernan locked and loaded. Griff by 21
3. Deer Park fans where are ya! I’ve been in hospital laughing at the fact the last time they won a game was June 1. Abers to boost their percentage
5. The doctors asked “whisp, how come blood is rushing to your groin?” I responded with turning my iPad around to show them Keilor highlights. They’re brillant. They’re supernatural. Mighty Mick is the goat. Keilor by 71. See you all at Joe Brown’s Oval.
You better have a beer before you go completely bonkers

You weren’t missed

That is unbelievable umpires should be suspended
well the umpiring in that game was terrible plus the cards shouldn't have been given in the first place they were for like pushes or bumps and just whipped them out straight away, maybe they didn't turn up because would of been hard for them to explain why they gave cards in first place, next time have experienced umpires for a Keilor Abers game not some young lads still learning

Game was pretty good in very heavy conditions Pacco had a crack keilor just a bit more classy on their forward line. If Pacco took their chances game would have finished a lot closer. As a neutral umpiring seem to favour one team , mighty mick is very vocal on the boundary I hope he’s not influencing some decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back