EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Were there Keilor v Deer Park games that I’m not aware of?

7-8 goals? I can only find margins of 76 and 131 on PlayHQ! 😳🤣
Keilor is the anomaly they did keep up for a half in both games from memory which is alot more then most teams did this year haha!

Seriously though ive heard a massive influx of 1 pointers which will allow them to recruit heavily, will stir the pot, I think if they maintained their GF team they would of kicked up a massive stir!

Also heard that chatfield guy will be there full time next year. He ran a muck on the APW midfield so that will be a huge pick up if true.

Keilor is the anomaly they did keep up for a half in both games from memory which is alot more then most teams did this year haha!

Seriously though ive heard a massive influx of 1 pointers which will allow them to recruit heavily, will stir the pot, I think if they maintained their GF team they would of kicked up a massive stir!

Also heard that chatfield guy will be there full time next year. He ran a muck on the APW midfield so that will be a huge pick up if true.

Deer Park did not beat a top 5 side in 2024. We all know you will throw huge cash around to try to make finals in 2025. Stop with the arrogance though - it doesn't match the actions from this year.

Chatfield played as an intercept defender against APW. Deer Park heavily tagged both Hanson and Young, and that midfield was missing Ned Gentile (a very important player). Kudos to Deer Park winning that game. APW then went on to lose to Pascoe Vale the next week by 2 points, after kicking 4.9 in the last quarter.

What was the closest margin Deer Park had to a top 5 side?

Will they be less than 200K over the cap?

Hey Big Footy Fam!

First time poster, long time reader. Took inspiration from the great Turbo with my name (sorry mate, take it as a compliment :) )

DPFC are going to shake the comp up next year, heard alot of 1 pointers returning and a few big recruits coming (No surprise). If they stay injury free next year they will be a decent player added to the mix in the premier comp which i think is great, sick of the same 4 always. Considering they stayed within 7-8 goals of the big 4 id say they would be competitive. Bank on them making finals next year.

Also heard Strathmore have a potential Ex AFL 1 pointer potentially returning if he doesn't get re picked up. He is a forward.

Also heard alot of teams have gone shopping through the EK list, can expect a Mass walk at EK, not just the mercenaries but also including home grown 1 pointers. $1.01 on them getting relegated next year. May even be a potential for the double drop across 2 years.
Heard this Deer Park huff and puff before and it delivered nought. Ill buy in on the back of some evidence which isn't being competitive its being a contender.

Heard this Deer Park huff and puff before and it delivered nought. Ill buy in on the back of some evidence which isn't being competitive its being a contender.

Exactly. Chaos didn’t quite have the confident to open his account during the season. Thought he’d bring the huff and puff when their season ended how most thought it would, competitive but a long way off being a contender.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deer Park did not beat a top 5 side in 2024. We all know you will throw huge cash around to try to make finals in 2025. Stop with the arrogance though - it doesn't match the actions from this year.

Chatfield played as an intercept defender against APW. Deer Park heavily tagged both Hanson and Young, and that midfield was missing Ned Gentile (a very important player). Kudos to Deer Park winning that game. APW then went on to lose to Pascoe Vale the next week by 2 points, after kicking 4.9 in the last quarter.

What was the closest margin Deer Park had to a top 5 side?
Don't forget Deer Park had to not only compete against the team they were playing but also the umpires until after the Doutta game at which point the umpires seemed to change their attitude towards Deer Park.

started day at Romsey with a friend who’s grandson played in the 19s game then ended up back at greenvale. interesting the hear justin shermann linked to replace pat at east keilor. in regards to the game pacco very clinical in trying conditions and deserve two cracks at a grand final spot. strathmore good enough to reset and bounce back against whoever they meet. also how cold was that wind when it picked up.

Justin Sherman new EK coach…. New people involved should of asked PV and Craigieburn about him before that appointment!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back