EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

CB been relatively quiet over recent years with offers so maybe it’s their time to have a crack again. Got some great juniors so it’s probably a good time and as I said if Marby end up going up it’s going to be very open season in div1 2025. The problem with CB is the travel and the roads congestion so to get buy in, players will struggle to attend 1 night on time let alone get to both nights.
Have retained the current list which was priority. Will look to recruit like everybody, as you said turbo have been fairly quiet for a few years just consolidating and playing young players so wouldn't be surprised if they are looking to top up with some talent and have a crack again.

Not a whisper i've heard, would think the job is Toddy's if he wants it. Cant see Peter being a very good assistant at a local level, far too strong a personality.
What about Tom German not reappointed at Spotswood any chance he will coach Oak Park

Last message i heard from Todd Clark in an interview post game was the club and him needed to work some things through and i haven't seen an update since then?

Yeah I watched the same interview and it piqued my interest but I haven't heard anything to indicate he wont be in charge come pre season.
He's an unbelievable clubman and genuinely cares about the place so all i can think he meant by that is maybe its taking up too much of his time? Doing well professionally so it would get hectic trying to juggle it all.

Think everyone down there has got that list pretty well placed for another crack at a flag, if they keep the same trajectory, so it would surprise me!

My money would be on him being coach for 2025 but i'm a f#*king terrible punter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I was off with the margin , but correct with Taha.

Shapes as a great GF now, 3rd time lucky for the burgers ?
As I said very early there is Marby a gap to West Coburg / Hillside and then a gap to St Albans / Oak Park.
Yes I know St Albans upset Hillside but otherwise it’s going pretty much to script.
Marby to win GF by 40+ with game over by 1/2 time.

As I said very early there is Marby a gap to West Coburg / Hillside and then a gap to St Albans / Oak Park.
Yes I know St Albans upset Hillside but otherwise it’s going pretty much to script.

Saints upset Hillside by 9 goals.

It’s been a shocking 3 weeks for Hillside. Seniors out in straight sets, reserves finish top spot and out in straight sets.
Senior women hadn't lost a game until the last round of home and away.
Then lost last round and went out in straight sets

“Going to script”… you said Marby by 80+ last week you clown… it was 24 points and WC could’ve won the game if it weren’t for wayward kicking especially in the 1st quarter

Not a lot between the two sides so it makes for a cracking GF on papper

Also not too sure if you realised but your beloved Sharks got towelled up by St Albans last week who then got towelled by WC today so you might wanna reassess those rankings. Hillside nowhere near WC

“Going to script”… you said Marby by 80+ last week you clown… it was 24 points and WC could’ve won the game if it weren’t for wayward kicking especially in the 1st quarter

Not a lot between the two sides so it makes for a cracking GF on papper

Also not too sure if you realised but your beloved Sharks got towelled up by St Albans last week who then got towelled by WC today so you might wanna reassess those rankings. Hillside nowhere near WC

Turbo mentioning Hillside & WC in the same sentence is embarrassing

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back