EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Justin Sherman new EK coach…. New people involved should of asked PV and Craigieburn about him before that appointment!
Didn't he coach at Laurimar?

SWOOPINGTIME

What a day of EDFL footy.

Terrific Tudor few weeks ago said “whisp, what do I do about awesome Ash and his momentum he has with the griff?”

I told him about a story - two brothers were on a farm and there was a big pile of shit. One brother started digging in the big pile of shit, while the other brother asked why he was digging? The brother responded “if there’s a pile this big there must be a horse under there”.

Tudor took this under his belt and marched forward. Beating previous allergations of September Scaries for the panthers with a Terrific Win, no pun intended. Tudor gets his rematch vs Mighty Mick.

Meanwhile on the Nick Ash side it was a disappointing performance. Griffin Den finished up and so did the players it looked like. Big selection calls that didn’t make sense - would love some insight into their selection meetings. Ash mustve been plastered when he made those calls.

Terrific Tudor few weeks ago said “whisp, what do I do about awesome Ash and his momentum he has with the griff?”

I told him about a story - two brothers were on a farm and there was a big pile of shit. One brother started digging in the big pile of shit, while the other brother asked why he was digging? The brother responded “if there’s a pile this big there must be a horse under there”.

Tudor took this under his belt and marched forward. Beating previous allergations of September Scaries for the panthers with a Terrific Win, no pun intended. Tudor gets his rematch vs Mighty Mick.

Meanwhile on the Nick Ash side it was a disappointing performance. Griffin Den finished up and so did the players it looked like. Big selection calls that didn’t make sense - would love some insight into their selection meetings. Ash mustve been plastered when he made those calls.
Just not good enough

What selection calls Marty? Who do you think should be playing that wasn’t for SFC

As you know it all, who shouldn’t have played and who should have.
You throw stones with limited knowledge of lists. “selection calls that didn’t make sense”. Back it with an opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting display of racism toward that young kid, nearly started a punch on in the crowd…
No place for it
we thought something must had happened but assumed just supporter banter. pretty ordinary by whoever was involved. hope the player was ok and his people get around him in support. unsure what its going to take but at some stage all these wanna be social media w***ers who film everything need to out and shame these people for all the world to see as physical altercations achieve nothing.

Pascoe Vale, Whittlesea, Laurimar, Craigieburn, Romsey… a lot of clubs in not a lot of years

Don’t know much about him as a coach but the amount of clubs probably shows something
received a text earlier of the EK official announcement. person who sent it can add the Knights nab league to your list.

Pascoe Vale, Whittlesea, Laurimar, Craigieburn, Romsey… a lot of clubs in not a lot of years

Don’t know much about him as a coach but the amount of clubs probably shows something
EK & EDFL are getting some very interesting feedback on their posts regarding Sherman. Be interesting to see of the comments are turned off soon

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back