EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday at the time i wasn’t sure either way but i now think after another look you might be right BC
You can understand game day umpires missing it, was a quick hit probably not expecting, and may have thought it was accidental. Definitely not as deliberate contact by Kosmas and unfortunately for him, it was a high shot.

First quarter, 21.00 mark exactly.

Go to video labelled Part 1.
Pretty weak from the umpire not to at least pay a 50. Was deliberate, high and well after the Pacco player marked the ball, and was right in front of him. Clearly hurt the player on the receiving end as well.

Last edited:

Pretty weak from the umpire not to at least pay a 50. Was high and well after the Pacco player marked the ball, and was right in front of him. Clearly hurt the player on the receiving end as well.
Maybe a 50mtr but definitely not a Report.
Get down to Joe Brown oval tonight if you want to see a Master Class of how to train for Territory! :drunk:

You can understand game day umpires missing it, was a quick hit probably not expecting, and may have thought it was accidental. Definitely not as deliberate contact by Kosmas and unfortunately for him, it was a high shot.
Can’t believe wasn’t 50.
I’d say at least 1 week, but he will probably get suspended sentence, that’s the norm this time of the year.

Can’t believe wasn’t 50.
I’d say at least 1 week, but he will probably get suspended sentence, that’s the norm this time of the year.
Think it should have been a 50 but not sure it warrants a suspension only due to the severity of the impact and the player got back up. Bit silly though as he definitely wasn’t in the marking contest.

Yeah … they had decisions going their way all day.. but that’s nothing unusual for Keilor, especially with the umpires large helper right on the boundary line
I have to agree with you as how was that bump not even a 50?? Almost every other club it’s a 50mt at least. Very strange and why people get annoyed with things..

Nervous wait for Keilor and Christos Kosmas today… 5 goals in their first final but a very very silly high unnecessary bump to an opponent that had taken a mark. You’d think these days it has to be a week at least.

What will the EDFL do….
Don’t think Kosmas would be to concerned at all given he is still back at the contest and doesn’t wear #20

Yeah … they had decisions going their way all day.. but that’s nothing unusual for Keilor, especially with the umpires large helper right on the boundary line
As a neutral I have to admit I was dumbfounded with some of the holding the ball decisions the only person who thought they weren’t holding the ball was the umpire

Pretty weak from the umpire not to at least pay a 50. Was high and well after the Pacco player marked the ball, and was right in front of him. Clearly hurt the player on the receiving end as well.
Can only assume he didn’t spot it or thought it was accidental. Clearly not

Think it should have been a 50 but not sure it warrants a suspension only due to the severity of the impact and the player got back up. Bit silly though as he definitely wasn’t in the marking contest.
Player went to the bench straight after handballing it off though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a neutral I have to admit I was dumbfounded with some of the holding the ball decisions the only person who thought they weren’t holding the ball was the umpire
Geez I hope the actually get some good honest umpires for gf there been average but would be hard job

If Matty Dennis has signed it would have been posted on EK social pages within a minute. Talk on the Northern BF of him joining back up with his ex Bundoora captain dropping down a level.
Hearing crazyburn offering offensive money to him and a few others.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back