EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ek in massive trouble.
Member of the committee have sent text messages to all past players and cougar faithful discussing the situation they’re. Basically, the past pres promised that there would be no debt when handing over to new pres. however he left them with 20k debt which they are struggling to afford considering player match payments. They are asking if anyone is willing to contribute to help pay off the debt before the new year as they want to use existing funds to recruit players. My view is that they did this to themselves and allowed the club to turn to rubbish. Mass exodus too
Having been someone who was sent the said text I suggest you either read the text or have whoever passed the information on to you explain it to you and then perhaps rewrite your post.

Even though the new pres was VP, it just goes to show that the past Coach/pres/ did things his way and no consultation. That said it is incumbent on all committee members to ask questions!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Think Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un style of leadership, not sure there’s too much shared information or many group consultative committee meetings

Explain to me which part was wrong hero. I saw the text
Hero! Thanks for the compliment but that sort of accolade should be reserved for the communities real heroes.

I’m just a normal person defending their club from those uneducated that think they can get on a forum and post embellished made up tales. Enjoy your evening sir

Hero! Thanks for the compliment but that sort of accolade should be reserved for the communities real heroes.

I’m just a normal person defending their club from those uneducated that think they can get on a forum and post embellished made up tales. Enjoy your evening sir

Nathan's a great pick up, but jesus, you blokes have had the guts ripped out of the club.

H

Haha you did not answer my question. Which part of what I said was wrong? I could easily obtain a screen shot of the message, but there are clearly identifiable information that’s runs all through it which is why I won’t.

Hello everyone. I have just come back from my off season. My pre-season starts now. Leading into this pre-season I have never felt more in tune with my body & mind. Makes for an exciting time ahead. Will check in at various times to let you all know how I am tracking. I will not be checking in daily as building a weapon of a foundation is my focus.

Hello everyone. I have just come back from my off season. My pre-season starts now. Leading into this pre-season I have never felt more in tune with my body & mind. Makes for an exciting time ahead. Will check in at various times to let you all know how I am tracking. I will not be checking in daily as building a weapon of a foundation is my focus.
You already in line for Deer Park Grand Final tickets Longblow?

Loaded up with designer trackie pants and flashy runners Longy? Look forward to your input, I'm hearing plenty of news(players) coming in to Deer Park to have a real crack in 2025

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loaded up with designer trackie pants and flashy runners Longy? Look forward to your input, I'm hearing plenty of news(players) coming in to Deer Park to have a real crack in 2025
Ive heard Lin Jong is a lock. Huge if so only 31 with plenty years ahead. Will take the piss, with the recuits i have heard of they are making finals next year. Give them 2-3 years in this div if they can keep their list and keep loading up who knows what will happen.

Actually excites me, im sick of keilor.

Ive heard Lin Jong is a lock. Huge if so only 31 with plenty years ahead. Will take the piss, with the recuits i have heard of they are making finals next year. Give them 2-3 years in this div if they can keep their list and keep loading up who knows what will happen.

The question I have is how do they intend to fit all of the recruits? They played on 44 in the last game. And 10 of those guys drop a point. So 12 points available, and McKenzie at 6 if they have signed him? Will be interesting to see if some of their high point players are forced out to bring back some 1 pointers in.

The question I have is how do they intend to fit all of the recruits? They played on 44 in the last game. And 10 of those guys drop a point. So 12 points available, and McKenzie at 6 if they have signed him? Will be interesting to see if some of their high point players are forced out to bring back some 1 pointers in.
Im sure they will be replacing a few of the 3 or 4 pointers that may not have been as good an initially thought or have them compete for spots. We say this every year but they do it year after year. Im sure they have done the math on their best 22.

Im sure they will be replacing a few of the 3 or 4 pointers that may not have been as good an initially thought or have them compete for spots. We say this every year but they do it year after year. Im sure they have done the math on their best 22.
I’m sure they have done their math. What I’m eluding too, is even with new recruits, I personally think they have a long way to go to catch the likes of Keilor. It would take 2-3 years of retaining players and building on that list.

Lin Jong played for Montmorency 3 years ago. Just a player, won't be any piss taking done

Word is there is a big meeting at pacco tonight, be interesting to see what comes out of it.

Word is there is a big meeting at pacco tonight, be interesting to see what comes out of it.

As I said, interested to see what happens
asked around, fine tuning preso night details they have on saturday will be interesting to see what comes of it, how many balloons and what food to serve will be the scoop

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back