EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that going to work? Especially with 3 games of football on a Saturday. Each side has 22 players plus 10-12 officials then 5 umpires that’s total of 65-75 people. That means the seniors can’t start till the reserves has finished because with and extra 50 people then they will be over the 100.
So I find it hard for local senior footy to play this weekend with 100 cap
Spectators may be the key

Players and officials might not count in the magical dreaming number

. After lockdown 4 had finished we had the same rules and games went ahead. Don’t think there is gonna be someone there counting how many people there are. Plus most grounds are at local parks.
After lockdown 4 it was anyone that was required for the game to participate could attend. From memory I don’t think there was a cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the season nearing the end . Will the current craigieburn side go down as being the least competitive side to play in the premier division ever ? Or has there been another side ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You'd assume there has been enough exposed form to deem craigieburn relegated...I'm not sure what's going on in other divisions. However, the league will need to make a blanket ruling across all three divisions.

With the season nearing the end . Will the current craigieburn side go down as being the least competitive side to play in the premier division ever ? Or has there been another side ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
2012 Craigieburn 0 wins 46.79%
2013 Oak Park 0 wins 37.7%
2015 Northern Saints 0 wins 33.14%
2016 Airport West 0 wins 27.20%
2017 Craigieburn 0 wins 22.71%
2021 Craigieburn 0 wins 19.21%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back