EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Oversight by the insider.. The Schnita Rolls at the nest are A grade and worthy of their premier standing..

Strathmore still bad..

Yeah they looked nice the Schnitzel rolls but run out just prior to 1/2 time. I missed out by 1 minute, not happy! They also sell steak sandwiches in a roll. "But" they sit the steak on top inside of inside the roll. Whilst waiting I seen someone with one however the steak fell out, but he did seem to use the 2 sec rule. Well it was maybe 5 secs Lol.

But the pies, pasties etc were in the plastic bags and to hot"

I'm not sure anyone is having a go at them for having a crack.
Taking any semblance of bias out of the situation - the more clubs capable of winning the premiership the better.
I believe what has irked people on a number of occasions is that you tend to spin Pacos recruits as if it has been their life long dream to play for Paco, whilst talking down about other clubs for recruiting.
Fact is Paco above all else have bought a side, which is certainly well within their right and it has brought them to the point of premiership contention so it's doubtful anyone could say that it is the wrong decision.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hey BJ what going on with the other lower twin and are all the guys overseas back for finals or too happy enjoying European summer.

Yeah they looked nice the Schnitzel rolls but run out just prior to 1/2 time. I missed out by 1 minute, not happy! They also sell steak sandwiches in a roll. "But" they sit the steak on top inside of inside the roll. Whilst waiting I seen someone with one however the steak fell out, but he did seem to use the 2 sec rule. Well it was maybe 5 secs Lol.

Hey Turbs Lol. Lol "but" their donuts are A grade as well.

Sorry forgot the finish.

The pies were to hot! What's happened to the old fashion bakers pies, pasties etc, they are much better.

I do like the Sth Melb dim sims sold at Pacco. Would like to see more of them around other grounds!!

What about the pizza's at Keilor. Great idea!!

Also like the Marby & Pacco BBQ.

Abers canteen is also pretty good as they do slushy frozen drinks.. Great for the kids and hangovers!!

Hey Turbs Lol. Lol "but" their donuts are A grade as well.

Yes I did snag the last jam donut for my young fella. He enjoyed it. Sugar everywhere!! When are clubs going to sell the Nutella donuts? Think APW might have had these but they went quickly.

Talking about APW canteen the ladies were very nice and friendly. Good service!

Turbo prediction B. Warren will score more goals than Galea & Rose is on track.. Visionary!!

Haha. It's going to be close. Was hoping for a big haul of 10 last week but that no23 from APW did a very good job.
Warren does cover some ground as well. His due for a hanger this week I reckon. Might have to video it in case!!

Haha. It's going to be close. Was hoping for a big haul of 10 last week but that no23 from APW did a very good job.
Warren does cover some ground as well. His due for a hanger this week I reckon. Might have to video it in case!!
Hey turbo are you sitting in front of a mirror with two computers when you respond to the insider;)

Hey turbo are you sitting in front of a mirror with two computers when you respond to the insider;)

Hey mate, was waiting for someone to post this type of comment. In all honesty it's not me. I only have one account..
But it's bought some laughter to big footy.

The insider is on some other leagues and does seem to like Pacco but it's not me.. Maybe it's someone with a previous account! Why would I have 2 accounts.

It's taking some of the focus of me though which is good..

Yes, I suspect the esteemed Shadow Master mutated into Turbos Mail in January, and is now mutating ( with some overlap ), into edflinsider. Tell us it ain't so Turbo.

Nah Stax, I'm not the shadow master either.. If the shadow master was following Pacco maybe he has left the talk to me!!
Mate I started a new position at work in Jan and have some downtime, so it passes the time.

Cheers

Yes I did snag the last jam donut for my young fella. He enjoyed it. Sugar everywhere!! When are clubs going to sell the Nutella donuts? Think APW might have had these but they went quickly.

Talking about APW canteen the ladies were very nice and friendly. Good service!

Well said.. Service with a smile from the ladies at AW.

Cmon boys calm down the insider is one person and one person only, not a combination of shadows morphed into one.
Stay tuned, I like turbo but saying I'm him is a little offensive even if we both have love of canteen food.
Turbo Nutella donuts yes please. Lol

Cmon boys calm down the insider is one person and one person only, not a combination of shadows morphed into one.
Stay tuned, I like turbo but saying I'm him is a little offensive even if we both have love of canteen food.
Turbo Nutella donuts yes please. Lol
Great seeing the Northern Saints Under 10's. Players are using their non preferred side at the appropriate time and the more developed players are passing to the less developed players if they are in the best position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My colours would never be yellow & black boys. I'm black & white (AFL) or red & black (Local). If I were to come back under another name it would be red & black with the name Pacco for premiers. Haha

This isn't really the best thread for this but wasn't sure where to put this bit of news.

We all know that Coburg FC in the VFL has given plenty of EDFL footballers a go at a higher level, aswell as exposure against AFL reserve clubs.
There'd be over 20 former EDFL players on Coburg's current player list. Plus another 20+ former Coburg players playing in the EDFL currently. The Coburg VFL club are always up against it compared to the resources and finances that the clubs in the VFL that either have pokies or an AFL affiliation have.
To build their membership base, aswell as giving the club a chance to build their own stars of the future, I'm led to believe the club wanted to add a junior team in as many age groups as possible starting with under 10's in 2016. Coburg would build an under 10 side from their current Auskickers.

But the EDFL has rejected the bid because Coburg couldn't/won't enter a Senior team in the EDFL within 5 years. Ummm.....hello earth to EDFL, Coburg seniors play in the VFL!!:confused:

We all know the rules are the rules regarding the whole 5 year rule but surely the EDFL would not ask a VFL club to enter a senior side into the EDFL comp the way they asked Hillside, Burnside and Roxy over the past 10 years?? Surely an exception to the rule?

To me it makes no sense if true, thoughts? Does anyone know if the Northern FL have the same "5 year" rule?

This isn't really the best thread for this but wasn't sure where to put this bit of news.

We all know that Coburg FC in the VFL has given plenty of EDFL footballers a go at a higher level, aswell as exposure against AFL reserve clubs.
There'd be over 20 former EDFL players on Coburg's current player list. Plus another 20+ former Coburg players playing in the EDFL currently. The Coburg VFL club are always up against it compared to the resources and finances that the clubs in the VFL that either have pokies or an AFL affiliation have.
To build their membership base, aswell as giving the club a chance to build their own stars of the future, I'm led to believe the club wanted to add a junior team in as many age groups as possible starting with under 10's in 2016. Coburg would build an under 10 side from their current Auskickers.

But the EDFL has rejected the bid because Coburg couldn't/won't enter a Senior team in the EDFL within 5 years. Ummm.....hello earth to EDFL, Coburg seniors play in the VFL!!:confused:

We all know the rules are the rules regarding the whole 5 year rule but surely the EDFL would not ask a VFL club to enter a senior side into the EDFL comp the way they asked Hillside, Burnside and Roxy over the past 10 years?? Surely an exception to the rule?

To me it makes no sense if true, thoughts? Does anyone know if the Northern FL have the same "5 year" rule?

Gday mate, I know Williamstown VFL have Williamstown juniors playing in the WRFL so I think they should allow it. However where are the juniors going to come from?We probably need to endure they are not taking kids from other clubs around the area like West Coburg, Nth Saints etc.

My suggestion would be to allow them to have an U/10s team only, and add teams as the 10s kids grow with the club.

The other thing is I'm hearing is Coburg VFL will not continue beyond the 2016 season, so are they worried about Coburg entering a senior team in the EDFL? My view is West Coburg will align itself with Coburg from season 2017.
The VFL will be revamped to an AFL reserve type competition with only Willy & Pt Melb the only original VFL teams with the $$, supporter base, facilities and assistance from the AFL/VFL to continue on..

Gday mate, I know Williamstown VFL have Williamstown juniors playing in the WRFL so I think they should allow it. However where are the juniors going to come from?We probably need to endure they are not taking kids from other clubs around the area like West Coburg, Nth Saints etc.

My suggestion would be to allow them to have an U/10s team only, and add teams as the 10s kids grow with the club.

The other thing is I'm hearing is Coburg VFL will not continue beyond the 2016 season, so are they worried about Coburg entering a senior team in the EDFL? My view is West Coburg will align itself with Coburg from season 2017.
The VFL will be revamped to an AFL reserve type competition with only Willy & Pt Melb the only original VFL teams with the $$, supporter base, facilities and assistance from the AFL/VFL to continue on..

surely if Coburg knew that they wouldn't be around post 2016 they'd agree to have a senior side in the EDFL within 5 years to get their juniors in now? its a shame that the VFL may go that way. Hopefully Coburg keeps its identity and does form a senior side in the EDFL, but then again, why would their players play local football for Coburg? they may aswell go back and play for their actual local side. The reason they play for Coburg now is due to the opportunity to be the next Adam Saad for EG.
The AFL removed the AFL reserves in 1999, to send the reserve sides to the VFA, all to then kill the VFA clubs and re-make the AFL reserves. such a shame. All they achieved was killing the VFA.

The 18's already played, assuming the reserves take 2 points. Avondale to get 4 points and much needed % in a few Wednesday's time

The reserves game has been classed as a draw - both sides have already had two points applied on the ladder

Hey Turbo great points you make I think the EDFL should allow them to have U/10s as well and build just like Williamstown have done..
We need to support a move for Coburg to align with West Coburg would be great for the EDFL..

I believe it is more of the all teams in or no teams in rule.

If Coburg were to come in they would need to feild all of their teams in the EDFL not just the juniors. The same would apply to teams such as St. Bernard's and Sunbury if they wanted to join. They would need to come to the party with all senior and junior teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back