EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Adrian Romanyk departing Abers?
Wish him all the best, quality young man, that has been slaughtered at the selection table the last 2 years, "he's not on his own there either" hopefully the new regime can show some respect to home grows who bleed for the club each week and train their guts out with the hope of senior selection.

Not sure Sikora will play in the inter league as has demanded his usual EDFL match payments before he commits. Then again so might Blake.

I would actually like the AFL to make a rule that its for players under 25-26 yrs old. This might entice a few more AFL recruiters along and someone might be lucky enough to get an AFL training invitation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Austin is staying on with the Bulldogs..the Footscray Bulldogs that is.
Appearances at Abers to be less frequent.
Who is replacing Houli at Fullback?

Quite a few of the Abers players that played 2's last year look as if they are off to the WRFL..I'm tipping they've joined Sunshine to join Hallinan & Michael, no surprises

Quite a few of the Abers players that played 2's last year look as if they are off to the WRFL..I'm tipping they've joined Sunshine to join Hallinan & Michael, no surprises

That's correct - some 2014 Abers players heading to Sunshine. Hallinan has spoken to 29 players from our 2014 list and landed about 7...

However I don't believe Mal has anything to do with Sunshine and he's said he'd be at Abers round 1 if that's anything to go by.

That's correct - some 2014 Abers players heading to Sunshine. Hallinan has spoken to 29 players from our 2014 list and landed about 7...

However I don't believe Mal has anything to do with Sunshine and he's said he'd be at Abers round 1 if that's anything to go by.
Hope 7 is his lucky number, he'll need all the luck he can get, I couldn't believe Mal was getting involved at Sunshine, thanks for that.

Barney wanted a senior gig & got it, fitting in really well. As for the signings think you'll find they wished to play under him wherever he coached.

Can't be throwing stones when Aberfeldie spend half a million poaching players to get the 2nd best side every year.

Barney wanted a senior gig & got it, fitting in really well. As for the signings think you'll find they wished to play under him wherever he coached.

Can't be throwing stones when Aberfeldie spend half a million poaching players to get the 2nd best side every year.
You gotta luv passion even if it results in shit, um some people will buy anything "Time to relax"

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back