EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

You can take my place as comedian, I must admit you made me giggle.
Sherrin4lyf it's all in a bit of fun. We are not trying to cure a disease or petitioning for world peace.
Obviously some people are more highly strung than others.
For what it's worth
Eds by 5 goals
Craigieburn by 8 goals
Abers by 6 goals
Keilor by 15 goals.
Hitch to have 50 possessions and absolutely tear the game apart.

are highly strung or "should be"?
Thankyou haveago for your enquiry.
I will remain with "are" but it's the authors perogative to change when it suits.
I was browsing other threads in bigfooty and come across one that people comment about their football career. Some really funny s@@t . If interested go to - my football, skills/coaching/admin, your football career.

I do agree it would be good to see all good kids play in div1 but what about club loyalty. This is my point..
The system needs to be reviewed maybe into relegation type where the bottom 2 sides get relegated in u/16s and the rest of the sides from that club also go down no matter how they feared. Same as seniors but maybe 2 team relegation/promotion. Might create some uneven results in the lower grades but it's the only way for clubs to be treated equal maybe!
*I'm just throwing something out there as the points system set up, needs to be considered down the grades.

I know EDS lost some good u/18s to premier clubs this year because they went down to div1 as per there senior team. But we're they the worst u/18 side. No they weren't.

I do agree it would be good to see all good kids play in div1 but what about club loyalty. This is my point..
The system needs to be reviewed maybe into relegation type where the bottom 2 sides get relegated in u/16s and the rest of the sides from that club also go down no matter how they feared. Same as seniors but maybe 2 team relegation/promotion. Might create some uneven results in the lower grades but it's the only way for clubs to be treated equal maybe!
*I'm just throwing something out there as the points system set up, needs to be considered down the grades.

I know EDS lost some good u/18s to premier clubs this year because they went down to div1 as per there senior team. But we're they the worst u/18 side. No they weren't.
EDS only lost one player to a premier league team. All other players remained and as a team would probably do quite well in the premier u/18s competition.

I hear that Anthony Daquino had a really bad game and wanted the free kicks by faking that he was hurt. Apparently Douttas didn't play to their full strengths and only had 17 players playing with no bench. So west only winning by around 30 points is a pretty bad effort. But on a better note Keilor had a ripper game as per usual.

West coburg by 50 points. Yes, eds had a few quality players out however wc had just as many as well as having 5 boys fasting. Few injuries to both teams during the game, with some more long term injuries coming into west coburg. Even after saying this wc completely outplayed them. Took control in the second half and their running around the ground was superb. Makes me question eds depth, they cannot afford to rely on caluzzi and Rayner. However when these players come back, I guess that point is invalid. Last quarters eds players started laying some big off the ball hits and it showed weak character in my eyes. Few wc players going down because of this but they should be fine? Eds playing with 17 in the last quarter as a few players went down. All the same I think if they had one more player on the pitch for that time, it wouldn't have brought a 9 goal turn around.

West coburg by 50 points. Yes, eds had a few quality players out however wc had just as many as well as having 5 boys fasting. Few injuries to both teams during the game, with some more long term injuries coming into west coburg. Even after saying this wc completely outplayed them. Took control in the second half and their running around the ground was superb. Makes me question eds depth, they cannot afford to rely on caluzzi and Rayner. However when these players come back, I guess that point is invalid. Last quarters eds players started laying some big off the ball hits and it showed weak character in my eyes. Few wc players going down because of this but they should be fine? Eds playing with 17 in the last quarter as a few players went down. All the same I think if they had one more player on the pitch for that time, it wouldn't have brought a 9 goal turn around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear that Anthony Daquino had a really bad game and wanted the free kicks by faking that he was hurt. Apparently Douttas didn't play to their full strengths and only had 17 players playing with no bench. So west only winning by around 30 points is a pretty bad effort. But on a better note Keilor had a ripper game as per usual.
Wow, if this isn't a pissed off kid from Douta stars then it's parent with some problems. Anthony daquino played brilliantly in the backline saving them many times, maybe why he's in the best players? Can't be certain though. As for faking that he was being hurt im not sure if after being collected in the head by a player off the ball is faking. Eds players resorting to some dirty off the ball play in that last quarter. However it was expected.

My scout tells me that west coburg were playing for the free kicks. They wouldn't go for the ball and they would fall over and make it look like eds boys were throwing the wc players down. Which in my eyes shows what sort of a team wc really is. And apparently the umpires were really bad and they would fall for the trick that wc had planned all along.

Wow, if this isn't a pissed off kid from Douta stars then it's parent with some problems. Anthony daquino played brilliantly in the backline saving them many times, maybe why he's in the best players? Can't be certain though. As for faking that he was being hurt im not sure if after being collected in the head by a player off the ball is faking. Eds players resorting to some dirty off the ball play in that last quarter. However it was expected.
Well this is clearly a west coburg player. Anthony daquino apparently had no man in the back line as eds player came off with an arm problem. ( correct me if I'm wrong), so considering that he had no man, he didn't play well.
Ps( I'm an Abers player)

Got to watch that game today with the fam and i thought daquino is it?
Played amazing as a spare backmen floating around winning the hard ball and to me as a Collingwood fan he reminded me of Adam oxley taking control down there like he did against Melbourne
The eds boys try to give him shit but daquino beat them in the footy and showed them how to play,the eds boys where really timid today
Maybe they should go play tennis?

Was down at the wc v eds game today, i thought was quite a clear contest but wc just managed to be more accurate when entering the forward 50, a lot of forward pressure was also present by wc but eds continuously broke the lines and moved the ball well along the far wing. eds and wc both unlucky with injuries but wc where lucky to have depth in their list to bring up players. Stand out players included Leon Manago, Zac Saad, Anthony Daquino and also eds defender Mark Furnari doing a lot of two way running, hope both teams are back to full strength for the finals series as i believe that a game between these two teams at full strength would be a cracker. Abes were much to strong over West Meadows getting up by 108 points, so far no news on the other two games. all the best to all eight teams for the remainder of the season and finals series.

West coburg very impressive and deserved winners . Daquino excellent as loose back however eds started with 18 then down to 17 and in reality 16 as the big no. 36 came in to help but had never played before and well done to him for having a go.
Balta awsome.

My scout tells me that west coburg were playing for the free kicks. They wouldn't go for the ball and they would fall over and make it look like eds boys were throwing the wc players down. Which in my eyes shows what sort of a team wc really is. And apparently the umpires were really bad and they would fall for the trick that wc had planned all along.
Wow really? The team that lost by 50 points blaming umpires? Never would have thought. They were beaten at the ball today eds, tackles shook them and eds players don't like the rough stuff (apart from the dirty play) correct me if I'm wrong. Umpires were bad for both sides. They didn't make the 50 point difference. There will be excuses when eds go down, but at the end of the day who cares. Wc won.

Abalancedview you were correct and I was incorrect(better known as WRONG). I never doubted WC's ability but thought eds would be too good.
As for comments about how WC won the game, IMO who cares. As long as there wasn't any king hits etc then good on them.
Any other results know.

Sometimes you get it correct 1993, sometimes you get it wrong. This time I was correct for a change.
Some good footy being played at the moment, with a terrific top four brewing for finals.
Goals a big issue for EDS without their two key players, again today proving that after last week struggling also to kick a decent score.
WC vs Abers next week in anothe solid game at Shore.

G
West coburg very impressive and deserved winners . Daquino excellent as loose back however eds started with 18 then down to 17 and in reality 16 as the big no. 36 came in to help but had never played before and well done to him for having a go.
Balta awsome.
Sometimes you get it correct 1993, sometimes you get it wrong. This time I was correct for a change.
Some good footy being played at the moment, with a terrific top four brewing for finals.
Goals a big issue for EDS without their two key players, again today proving that after last week struggling also to kick a decent score.
WC vs Abers next week in anothe solid game at Shore.
I wouldn't mind getting it right occasionally.
I must say congrats to WC on a big win over a brilliant side regardless of who was in or out.
Well done to Abers on a big win over west meadows. I was told after making my prediction of a 6 goal win by abers that they had more players out this week. 42 shots to 9.
Strange to see strathmore only kicked 1 pt again. The flooding tactic must be working well.:D 44 shots on goal to 1(one)

Can I ask what is it like playing at shore reserve. It's a very small ground and probably not suited for footy the way it's played today. I have been out there for a few years but don't think it can be widen so they really need to find a new base IMO. I know WC seniors are playing the majority of there games at Coburg but thinking even 16s probably need a bigger ground.
From what I'm hearing the VFL will change completely by 2017 and Coburg won't be involved, so it's a chance WC might take over the ground.

So my question is what do you think of the ground size for 16s??

Got to watch that game today with the fam and i thought daquino is it?
Played amazing as a spare backmen floating around winning the hard ball and to me as a Collingwood fan he reminded me of Adam oxley taking control down there like he did against Melbourne
The eds boys try to give him shit but daquino beat them in the footy and showed them how to play,the eds boys where really timid today
Maybe they should go play tennis?
If Daquino is really that good, he shouldn't be faking injury and acting like he is MVP when really, he isn't that good. a good player (MVP) is M. Moustafa and curtis taylor. They both have the silky moves and are not arrogant like Daquino

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back