Phantom Draft eDPS Rankings & Draft Discussion- Holy S**t he is back!

Remove this Banner Ad

He has likely suffered because of the midfield depth that Metro had, I think he has handled his role change well at half back. I do rate his leadership qualities and considering he was one of the younger players in this draft crop that’s fairly impressive.

Would love to see how he goes playing midfield against the likes of a full strength Sandringham/Oakleigh with so many top end midfield talents

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240723_125310_Talent League.jpg
    Screenshot_20240723_125310_Talent League.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 112
Really?

What work's taken your fancy nowadays?
I’m a scout for the Oakleigh Chargers, the 2025 crop is the start of talent pool I’ve had a hand in. Players like Sam Allen, Charlie Whithead and Kai Stewart for example are players I had an interest in bringing into the club back at 15s level.

Personally I think we have a deep talent pool next year as to Eastern Ranges who I suspect to be pretty strong next year.

I’m a scout for the Oakleigh Chargers, the 2025 crop is the start of talent pool I’ve had a hand in. Players like Sam Allen, Charlie Whithead and Kai Stewart for example are players I had an interest in bringing into the club back at 15s level.

Personally I think we have a deep talent pool next year as to Eastern Ranges who I suspect to be pretty strong next year.
Getting into the real stuff (no offense Pie 4 Life ), congrats mate. Hopefully RMC keeps being a genuine pathway for passionate blokes like yourself to get into scouting for teams

Peels last game before there bye Allen had 2 touches and played the whole game is that a worry
He had 5 (not much better) but gave away 3 free kicks which should have been disposals aswell. Tried to take the game on but got caught quite a few times, he copped a bad knock in the last quarter aswell so missed a lot of that quarter.

He played fairly defensive game playing essentially as a small defender taking a small forward so he was often out of the play but he barely gave an inch and I believe only had the one goal kicked on him.

He had 5 (not much better) but gave away 3 free kicks which should have been disposals aswell. Tried to take the game on but got caught quite a few times, he copped a bad knock in the last quarter aswell so missed a lot of that quarter.

He played fairly defensive game playing essentially as a small defender taking a small forward so he was often out of the play but he barely gave an inch and I believe only had the one goal kicked on him.
Sweet cheers bro

Getting into the real stuff (no offense Pie 4 Life ), congrats mate. Hopefully RMC keeps being a genuine pathway for passionate blokes like yourself to get into scouting for teams
Yes it’s on our manifesto right before world domination 😉

Kevin Mckidd Hbo GIF by Room104

Personally I think you have enough pure inside midfielders developing on the list so a player with a good balance and or great finishing skills by hand and foot would be the preference imo. O’Sullivan of those 3 I think suits best but even someone like Xavier Lindsay would fit in really well with what you already have.

I also think goal kicking midfielders would have to be an option and Smillie does offer that but a bit lower down the order you have the likes of Tom Gross, Murphy Reid, Cooper Hynes and Harvey Langford.
Do you think FOS is still in the mix for pick 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some League level performances

SANFL
Sid Draper 26d 1 goal
Phoenix Hargrave 14d 1 goal
Tyler Welsh 9d 1 goal

WAFL
Bo Allan 14d
Malakai Champion 9d 3 goals
Hamish Davis 16d

VFL
James Barrat 10d 5 marks
Adrian Cole 3d
Josaia Delana 10d 6 tackles
Tom Gillett 10d 18H 3 goals
Joe Harrison 16d 7t
Jagga Smith 27d
Oliver Warburton 15d
Noah Yze 8d 7t 1 goal

SANFL
Sid Draper 26d 1 goal
Tyler Welsh 9d 1 goal

WAFL
Bo Allan 14d
Hamish Davis 16d

VFL
James Barrat 10d 5 marks
Adrian Cole 3d
Joe Harrison 16d 7t
Jagga Smith 27d
Oliver Warburton 15d
Noah Yze 8d 7t 1 goal
Is Draper your #1 atm?

SANFL
Sid Draper 26d 1 goal
Tyler Welsh 9d 1 goal

WAFL
Bo Allan 14d
Hamish Davis 16d

VFL
James Barrat 10d 5 marks
Adrian Cole 3d
Joe Harrison 16d 7t
Jagga Smith 27d
Oliver Warburton 15d
Noah Yze 8d 7t 1 goal
Thanks for this - nice to have a collated update of performances!

SANFL
Sid Draper 26d 1 goal
Tyler Welsh 9d 1 goal

WAFL
Bo Allan 14d
Hamish Davis 16d

VFL
James Barrat 10d 5 marks
Adrian Cole 3d
Joe Harrison 16d 7t
Jagga Smith 27d
Oliver Warburton 15d
Noah Yze 8d 7t 1 goal
A few to add for SANFL

Louie Montgomery 16d 9m
Dakota Sterzl 12d

SANFL
Sid Draper 26d 1 goal

WAFL
Hamish Davis 16d

VFL
Jagga Smith 27d
Draper is having one great season and has no problems at any level he steps up into.
Champion, I am unsure how to rate the kid, but his center of gravity is so low and he just kicks goals and with the Hawks and GWS playing small ball, there is a place for small forwards.

Davis, this is my bandwagon player that I think will move higher than most people have come draft night. He has way too many AFL attributes to not go high on draft night and once people see his tank, BF might move him higher.

Jagga must get leather poisoning, just with he had a touch more penetration on his kicking.

Draper is having one great season and has no problems at any level he steps up into.
Champion, I am unsure how to rate the kid, but his center of gravity is so low and he just kicks goals and with the Hawks and GWS playing small ball, there is a place for small forwards.

Davis, this is my bandwagon player that I think will move higher than most people have come draft night. He has way too many AFL attributes to not go high on draft night and once people see his tank, BF might move him higher.

Jagga must get leather poisoning, just with he had a touch more penetration on his kicking.
Yeah Draper is almost a guaranteed 200+ gamer, such a dedicated kid

Champion is a tough one to rate but he will certainly get drafted at least.

I liked David at champs but wasn’t very impressed with his 40 disposal game in the colts, it’s forward or nothing where he certainly has a future at AFL level.

Jaggas biggest attribute is his ability to win the ball at stoppages and cleanly release to others who are more penetrating kicks, I don’t think it’s a major detractor personally.

Louie son of Brett?
Yep

What has happened to FOS since the champs? Haven't heard boo about him. Is it school footy? If so, does anyone have any numbers?
He's playing for Richmond in the VFL this week with Jagga.
Interesting to see 2 of the potential number 1 picks playing together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Phantom Draft eDPS Rankings & Draft Discussion- Holy S**t he is back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back