Player Watch Edward Allan

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno anything about them but Allan will be nowhere near the top few draftees.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope you're wrong and Allan kicks on next year.

A third year player is going to win it this year. And without suspensions you'd be looking at two third year players in the likely top 3 and only 1 draftee in the likely top 4.

Last edited:

No it's not irrelevant, it's actually super important to use the ball well in modern footy. That's bloody obvious.

Are you talking about my earlier claim when I said he only had about 1 clean disposal? Because I never said no possession went to a teammate, did you just make that up to make your argument seem better?

The king of spin, No Spin.

It is super important for every disposal to be clean, reality is that they all too frequently aren’t. It’s why teams spend so much time training ground ball gathers.

It is super important for every disposal to be clean, reality is that they all too frequently aren’t. It’s why teams spend so much time training ground ball gathers.
To secret is to handball to a Daicos. They make you not notice when the handball is a bit off.

It's a good observation. I hadn't thought about causation, but yeah all that extra space in front of centre bounce stoppages does suit running and linking. It's a good rule.
It’s a very good rule, when you get a throw up that sets up a perfect tap by Cox to Nick, who hands it to Pendles, who kicks it forward, where Nick gets it again and hands it to Jordy, and you know how the rest went! 😍😍😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a rolling commentary on here that all the social media posts are those either getting delisted or new contracts
I think its all been pre recorded and no baring on list management, and just releasing them to the fans given there is not much else going on.

Just a rolling commentary on here that all the social media posts are those either getting delisted or new contracts
I think its all been pre recorded and no baring on list management, and just releasing them to the fans given there is not much else going on.

Sure looks like it - Especially for the Non-Best 22 Players

He's our midfields shinning light

Media team might not even know if the uncontracted blokes are or aren't going to get contracts. And with some of these guys the football department might not either as it might be contingent on what trades occur.

Well they won't be delisting Allan, so it's clear these posts don't mean anything now.

I haven’t seen all the videos but could they be videos for all players that made their Collingwood debut this year?

I haven’t seen all the videos but could they be videos for all players that made their Collingwood debut this year?
Yep. That's what they are. Initially I thought when these posts started that these players were safe from being delisting. But now I just think they're posts of players who debuted this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Edward Allan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back