Edwards v Yeo

Who had the best 2018 home & away season?

• Edwards

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Yeo

Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards was close to winning a Norm Smith in the only game that matters. The true test of a player and he passed with flying colours.

Thing is, he had a better year this year. AA guys have NFI

IMO it should be a fan voted thing like the NBA All Star Game

Problem with fan votes is it becomes a popularity contest skewed by liked players from popular teams.

Something needs to be done. To leave guys like Yeo and Dev Smith out and have guys like Edwards and Gray in the side just makes you get upset

I also disagree with the Gaff inclusion for a bunch of reasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something needs to be done. To leave guys like Yeo and Dev Smith out and have guys like Edwards and Gray in the side just makes you get upset

I also disagree with the Gaff inclusion for a bunch of reasons
There wont be any method that gets universal agreement for all 22 players by every follower though, is a few disagreements in a 22 man team that bad? Yes I think those guys should have been in too, but I'm sure other people disagree with other selections.

There wont be any method that gets universal agreement for all 22 players by every follower though, is a few disagreements in a 22 man team that bad? Yes I think those guys should have been in too, but I'm sure other people disagree with other selections.

Is it fair to let 6 people in the country decide the whole team?

Yep came on late in the season. Was of my radar until the last quarter of the year.

Edward probably not the best selection but I wouldn’t of had Yeo either.

Edwards gets my choice but if finals were included then Yeo

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards v Yeo

Back