EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you think - if there was no wrongdoing and there was no evidence

Why was Hird so keen to shut down the investigation...

Regardless of the outcome - anyone thinking Hird has come out of this smelling roses is in lala land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Asada fail. 785 days to build a case and not guilty. Embarrassing. I guess when you publically committed to a case you have to follow up. No Dank no compound pharmacy evidence. Plenty of scope for defamation cases here. This ain't over.

Maybe, maybe not. Its too early to tell until we know all the information and all the appeals have finished.

I think they need an internal review for there disgusting and pitiful actions in this time.

I'm not going to make a call whether this is the right decision or not since I haven't followed the case with a microscope. However I see that the tribunal only said they were not sufficiently satisfied - they didn't conclude it didn't happen. Very similar to major cases in Spain (road cycling) and Russia (athletics) where the national administrators found the athletes not guilty then the case was elevated internationally. Given WADA sets the bar fairly low with proof and responsibility and ASADA have put a lot of effort into the prosecution I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't over yet.

Listen to the conspiracy theorists now. The judges were got to I suppose. Lol!

God there will be the deluded who will think that.

Why did anyone think half of Essendon's list would be suspended on the eve of the premiership season?

You mean his investment mansion in Toorak? Don't worry. He has several.
Ok cool. I wouldn't have wanted him to have wasted a few million on a court cases for no reason. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back