EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were an Essendon player I would be a little pissed that they made the decision 3 weeks ago ... but withheld it until now delaying the provisional suspension for players they knew they were finding not guilty.

Surely Essendon will sue to get their draft picks back? And possibly even their finals series back?

Why? Poor governance is what they got Essendon on, not anything to do with drugs/whether players were guilty.

RyderFlags620_620X3702.jpg

My club hasn't been tarnished forever. Your not even out of the woods yet.

The way you lot are carrying on is embarrassing. If you look at my post history, I haven't mentioned Essendon once. Hardly upset considering we're going to finish above you regardless.
You ok man? Hug?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corruption of process?

Surely it has to be a point of law/new evidence. Seeing they had 3 years to get the evidence the latter won't happen. So what point of law did they get wrong?

oh hai Cronos , keen to hear your thoughts buddy!!
Hi Lance. I'm trying to get through the pages and pages of gloating that have suddenly appeared by people who have been silent until today.

I'm a bit surprised by the decision honestly, and look forward to the reasoning. I expect appeals, so this isn't over.

My phone rang at the wrong moment when the statement was being read from the tribunal, and I missed the decision on Dank. Way too much gloating on here to find it yet... Was he found guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back