EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a load of bullshit. Blind fred knows prohibited crap was pumped into the players. Getting off because they cannot be sure who got what is rediculous !!!!!!! The club should be playing for no points in 2015 if the players themselves are not banned !!!!

You're only cheating if you get caught.

It took two years for that?

Gee, what a waste of millions of dollars, and time and even just the average football fans patience.

You are exactly right.

Shame on ASADA and in particular McD for his pathetic carry on

119658_d02ebe9eb19efd268d8578825cc36036.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel a little torn. On the one hand I think the club got caught out trying to use some substances that weren't legal and deserved to be punished, they did. $2 million dollar fine, lost draft picks etc. But I DON'T think the players should get bans even if to the letter of the law they should do. Honestly, much like every other significant moment in this saga, I don't really know how to feel. I don't believe the players should be punished, however, if EFC copped more punishment on top of the fine and draft picks, I would be happy with that.

EFC have been punished by fines, draft penalties, missing finals. Hird has been suspended for 12 months.

Players not guilty.

I'm reasonably comfortable with that verdict all things considered.

Not ideal, but as good as its going to get probably.

subbed for tears

I Rock Laphroaig Ancient Tiger - said I'd still be here when the verdict was handed down, how you guys doing?

Fine and dandy. Thanks for asking.

I'd like to dissolve into tears for you, but can't be arsed.

With one verdict to be announced and the detail of this one though, you might want to exercise a little caution.

Congratulatuons to the Essendon faithful.

The league loses out as the bar for use of supplements has now been set.

I'll slink back off to my SANFL Doggies with my tail between my legs and await the inevitable tide of questionable supplements to come, for my club to have half a chance to compete against the two AFL reserves sides each week.

And none of my kids will be allowed play football.

Case closed!:cry:

Edit: There should be no challenges against the players. If the panel of 3 found insufficient evidence, then I can't see how CAS can overturn.

Dank will be in high demand now, unless the AFL rub him out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back