Multiplat Elden Ring

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only fought the one at the start, but extremely easy - make sure you are mounted. Damage sponge but you can crit them for huge damage, and they can barely hit you while mounted.
noted!

i only tried once and got smoked, but i feel like that's the intention. trial and error.

Far out, are you mainlining the critical path or just have an abundance of free time?
Teacher, towards the end of term, with all my marking and report writing done. Single, no kids.

Makes it easier, and I'm can get pretty fixated when I'm interested.

Also, my build's 170 glass cannon mage. I've been able to sit out of range for quite a few bosses and to change strategies between attempts to incorporate different spells to try different things.

Mesmer, for all his offensive might, is a bit of a glass cannon himself. The dancing lion was arguably harder for my build, and the putrescent knight was piss easy when it refused to attack me going instead for Tholier. The Saint of the Bud wasn't all that tricky either as she's not an endurance fight. Even the gank boss is nothing much when you do the NPC questlines and successfully outnumber her and her allies; the Dual Moons Rellana sorcery went gangbusters in that fight!

Only the final boss is really causing me to struggle. Having to completely change setups to improve defenses completely to avoid getting oneshotted by everything - and I mean, everything - will do that.

Last edited:

Wowee, I forgot the bloody anxiety that is this game. Running around a new catacomb with a pocket full of 150K runes and then dying... Then trying to get back and rocver them without dying again.

You'll quickly discover that losing that many runes isn't that big of a deal, as mobs drop heaps of runes in the DLC. Not to mention the scadutree blessings are far more impactful than leveling a level ~150 character.

Wowee, I forgot the bloody anxiety that is this game. Running around a new catacomb with a pocket full of 150K runes and then dying... Then trying to get back and rocver them without dying again.
I lost nearly 250000 runes to the furnace golem in the ruins of Rauh, and I wasn't even upset.

The DLC just throws runes at you.

As a pure caster I've been pretty disappointed there has been nothing for us in this

Faith builds, so much.

But it has still been good. Been some good bosses and some really shitty and cheap bosses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back