Game Day Elimination Final - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Young needs to be the second ruck and just go with Daniher in there. Leaves McKay a forward option for the game. No need for Young when Daniher isn't down there

If anything this is the third year with the same midfield set up - if we can't get it done in the midfield it hopefully leads to change - same wings for two seasons .. not worried selections just how we attack and defend between the arcs ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone help me find Blues Radio on the SEN app? Which one do I need to listen to? There's a LOT of options
Checking now...

If you scroll horizontally, you'll see the SEN Fanatic stream for the game is Blues Radio, tap that.

How on earth is Cincotta not in this team but Fantasia is. Match committee are cooked
Literally the ability to connect in midfield and setup goals. Cincotta can kick goals when it falls into his lap, but is not really getting any loose or hard ball.

Cincotta is an athletic and powerful stopper with limited feel for the game.

I have to put faith in Voss & Co knowing what they are doing.

I just donโ€™t understand our selections and sub at all

Go Blues
When we win, youโ€™ll look back and just smile :D

Juke Box Guitar GIF by George Michael

How on earth is Cincotta not in this team but Fantasia is. Match committee are cooked

I think it is honestly.just about who they think can play the desired structure best.

Fantasia is better pushing up into the midfield as a half forward/wing. Cincotta can play a stopping role up forward but doesn't link up on the outside well. They are competing for different spots imo - if Cincotta is unlucky (and i agree he is) it us Motlop/Durdin the beneficiary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back