Game Day Elimination Final - 🏈 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward half is dysfunctional.

McKay looks he went to Brisbane for a holiday, not to play football.

Our small forwards are useless.

Kemp experiment needs to end now.

TDK on now. Can’t get any worse.

This is the worst coached game of football i have ever seen

There is no game plan at all other than 'Docherty is back... do it for him'.

The number of bleedingly obvious mis
steps...

We didn"t tag Zorko with Cincotta, and instead played Durdin/Motlop. Zorko has 200m gained in the first quarter

We started Cerra, who doesn't have a defensive bone in his body, on Neale, and Hewitt on the bench.

We still have no plan for a backup ruck. Kennedy and Cripps are rucking against Daniher.

We are playing a spare behind the ball, allowing them to do the same. They have intercepted with ease all game. Our defensive zone has holes everywhere. Our attacking system is just bombing it long to key forwards, who aren't actuslly playing. Uncontested marks are 27 to 11. Tackles 24 to 18.

Our skills are sloppy. We have fumbled, miskicked, missed tackles.

First scoreless opening quarter by a team in 50 years.

We had two weeks to prepare for this and Voss has served us up a shit sandwich. I expected to lose... but this is shaping up to be one of the most embarassing losses I can remember
When you put all that together, you'd swear we were TRYING to lose.

We said it during the week, but how the **** did Motlop retain his spot?

We’ve known Pitto is not going to take us to the promise land since the start of the season, yet here we are, him getting pantsed in a final.

Vossy finally had an unpredictable, exuberant team the last fortnight and his stubbornness has brought us to this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Nick Austin goes to the trade and FA period and comes back being one and done with another Acres/Hewett type acquisition, he needs to be shot out of a cannon.

This team needs wholesale changes.

Fantastic quarter.

Keep the pressure on and we'll smash em.

Up the Baggers

Do it for the emblem!!

Let Down Australia GIF by MasterChefAU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back