Game Day Elimination Final - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe that after 2 weeks of planning for this game, we decided kicking high and long to a contest where we have either no representation or are outnumbered was the way to go. We are playing straight into Brisbane's hand here and making it so easy for them. Our setups at stoppages are shocking and we have no overlap run.

Of course it is. No continuity at all. Players picked who are only half fit.

A true testimony to our elite fitness guru.
My honest opinion is that there is total disagreement on player management through the week between Russell and Voss and Voss won the war.

Nevermind that Voss' style of footy destroys players more than any conditioning block Russell would seriously entertain, and that the list management and recruitment group have no regard for elite athleticism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go and get ****ed Voss and every single coach we have and member on the selection committee.

First thing Monday morning.

Genuinely feel for the hundreds if not thousands of Carlton members around me who paid not only $250 per ticket but then flights and accommodation.

Youโ€™ve been chastising anyone whoโ€™s anti Voss the whole year. Canโ€™t join us now.

I can't believe that after 2 weeks of planning for this game, we decided kicking high and long to a contest where we have either no representation or are outnumbered was the way to go. We are playing straight into Brisbane's hand here and making it so easy for them. Our setups at stoppages are shocking and we have no overlap run.
Coaches bet ya had Charlieโ€™s name on the magnet board all fortnight. Sheโ€™ll be right mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back