Game Day Elimination Final - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue1980 said:
In reality we were cooked before tonight, with being as banged up as we are.

Iโ€™m not going to read too much into this game, as youโ€™d end up delisting 20 and we know we canโ€™t do that

Injuries aren't at the heart of our main problem. It is lousy defensive pressure and structures.

Youโ€™ve been chastising anyone whoโ€™s anti Voss the whole year. Canโ€™t join us now.

I've given Voss a wack when he's deserved it.

Go through my post history.

I've had people PM me asking why I've been so anti Voss at times.

Richmond currently drafting their fixture request for 2025 to the AFL.
"Can we PLEASE play Carlton more than twice" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฎ (I don't know whether to laugh, cry or spew).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club deserves to be BLASTED for the selection decisions tonight. but its no different to their choices all year.

Doch - can't pick blokes because it is a feel good story. 38% disposal eff. 3 turnovers/8 touches
no cincotta: maybe maybe cinco coulda played on zorko? or one of the small forwards? not sure what the point of playing motlop is.
TDK sub: bloke showed in 3 mins he was needed. huge impact. either start him or dont play him at all.
motlop: he has no idea. flying in the packs, not crumbing, his movement when he doesnt have the ball makes it harder for us to move the ball. then he leaves his men free and doesnt track
kennedy subbed off cos of all the poor choices MC made.

would have picked lord caroll cinco over doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back