Game Day Elimination Final - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one don't care too much about losing in itself.

I'm happy for our season to be over and to reset, as I was after the St Failda game.

What I'm disappointed about is our methodology going into the game, the horrific first quarter and a bit, and on top of all that we didn't even give some of the good kids like Lord a taste of finals. What a waste.

Lions soaked up our momentum and all it achieved was shaving 8 points off the half time lead. Such an energy sapping quarter to watch with our self destructive errors breaking our chains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mini reset.

Trade one of our โ€˜starsโ€™.

Build around Walsh, Weitering, TDK and Curnow.

If Cripps wants to chase a flag with a Geelong, Sydney or GWS-type I wouldnโ€™t blame him.

That quarter was better but unfortunately, weโ€™re cooked.

xDQ82x sorry for questioning your opinion on EH a couple of weeks ago that started that whole shemozzle, he's been pretty putrid for the past few weeks since, and tonight he hasn't been any better
2025 might be his year, give him a pre season maybe.

But needs to put in... Has she skills..but I personally think he lacks the mindset

Itโ€™s this type of garbage talk and thinking that committed Carlton to 20 years of mediocrity. We have two of the best forwards in the league, the best full back in the league and two of the best midfielders in the league, all in their prime. They tweak a few things next year and they can win a premiership. They have made finals 2 years in a row. Get a grip
Relax dude โ€ฆ emotional night โ€ฆ donโ€™t need an essay about how I feel โ€ฆyour thinking is why we are mediocre โ€ฆ not mine mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back