Preview Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG - Sun 13 Sep 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to spread and not get sucked into an inside contested ball game. our run and spread has been critical in the last few weeks. edwards, dusty, mcintosh, houli, ellis, lids, rance. just need to feed it out to these guys. i'd definitely bring in conca to help out miles, grigg and cotch in the middle.

Anyone else noticed the games aren't up yet on ticket?

I know they aren't open for members until 9am but I would have thought the link would be up on the website by now.
Yeah, noticed that too. However, I did a search and found a path to the game and tickets. Doesn't open until 9am (soon) but you can get to the game via search.

Anyone else noticed the games aren't up yet on ticket?

I know they aren't open for members until 9am but I would have thought the link would be up on the website by now.

It's up there is a link on the main page now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stuck in the queu on ticketek -_-
why? On the phone, or on the website?

I went on the web and purchase 2 tickets no sweat. Looks like I'm in the RFC cheer squad punt road end however. (M3, near the fence). No matter, I almost exclusively stand anyway so will most likely just take up my usual standing position at M8.

they arent even selling the good seats

wait till tomorow lol
I have an AFL membership, so I'll just sit in the AFL members instead of Category 6 if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back