Preview Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG - Sun 13 Sep 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way to play a round of golf, I'm too nervous to even think, I'm expecting a rather large score. I don't give a f**k though as long as the tigers win.

GO YOU TIGERS

I'll miss the game, sitting at the Singapore airport. I'll know the result before I get on the plane though.

It will either be a wonderful 8hr flight with my beautiful 3 children, or the worst flight I've ever had with my shits of kids and terrible (ugly) staff.
Well it's a good start you didn't mention about your partner lol.:D

Does anyone think griff will play? I'm not sure what Lennon has done wrong i hope it don't come back to bite us. How does a team pick 2 players for a final that have hardly played beckons belief.
Anyway still long wait and if we do go down i hope we go down like the dogs did fighting to the end.

this happened to me. In 1995, when we played Essendon and Matt Knights kicked those goals to keep us in the game, I was living in Canberra (and couldn't afford to get to melb for the game)....anyway I was watching by myself in my rental and making such a noise at the TV a neighbor actually rang the door bell to ask if I was alright. t'was bit embarrassing......

I'll be making just as much noise today (I hope), but be amongst 90k friends. Oh, and a couple of Kangas in the cheap seats ;-)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All your nerves will disappear when the Tigers run out and you hear a massive ground shaking ROAR that will send tingles down your spine.

Wish I was there. Hopefully next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back