Preview Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG - Sun 13 Sep 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Rance, Gun.

Chaplin is over the hill, even at Port he was never a good 1 on 1 defender, put a fork in him.

Grimes only gets a game because you have no one else. Gets regularly beaten 1 on 1, and is not up to it.

Houli, inconsistent, good in parts, poor in parts (see kick in episode).

Batchelor, another that like Grimes only gets a game due to lack of quality defenders on your list. Bloke has more brain fades then just about anyone I've seen play.

Newman, lol retired.

Vlastuin, has not improved since his first year which was apparently "breakout", hes an honest player, but nothing special.

As this reiterates, Richmonds defense, apart from Rance is a serious weakpoint and will be shown up in a final, as it has been in years past. If youre too naive to accept that, enjoy another disappointment."

Possibly the biggest and most biased piece of shit thing I've ever read.
All valid points when considering each individual, but this ain't tennis, rather the sum of the parts makes our defence a top 3 league in scores against.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bloody nervous, but bloody excited. We're ready for it this year and it's on our terms. We play to our best and we win I believe. Was initially surprised at the changes, but horses for courses it seems a bold but astute strategy with Griff to make Hansen accountable.

Normally just a scarf man at the footy, but shaking the cobwebs off the 2008 jumper with the little centenary crest under the AFL logo and a certain scrawl from a certain Richo on the sash. Special occasion and all. Bring it on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing the Bulldogs year as over as any of the teams that didnt make the eight makes me more nervous about tommorrow.
Nah experience v young exuberance and experience won through. Personally I think our maturity and experience would have done better.

Or

856215-fffc54ec-ab62-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

1395666000240.jpg

C u boys tomorrow :drunk:
Win or lose our clubs will still exist on Monday.
2016 will be another year full of ups and downs.
Just remember we could both be Essendon.

When I wake up at about 11 there will be about 4 hours of time to waste. Wish the game was at like 1 or something, too much anxious waiting throughout the day.

Does anyone think Griff has come in as much to help contain Goldstein's influence around the ground and allow Vickery to stay forward for most of the game. Big Ivan is great around the ground but I doubt he can do it alone and the mobility of Griff can be a real assistance against Goldy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back