Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 2350 this week so will be in top half of draw for next week..Still expecting a tough opponent.

Openent from last round CONFEGGI CATS scored 2060 so he wasn't too bad.

went into last night with a lead of 145 on my opponent but he had dal and montagna to play, i thought i was toast for sure, but ended up winning by 23 points :) even sweater that it was against a team that was made after rnd 1.

I've seen a few people do the whinge about losing to people who had poor averages.

What players average doesn't necessarily reflect how they'll go this week.

My average is 1920, but I scored 2150 this week.

I traded Jetta for Hayes and Medhurst for Gia before the round started and they were handy inclusions.

As I still have a few bucks in the kitty, I'm considering trading Trengrove & Bastinac for Ablett and Swan this week.

My weekly ranking has risen from Round 5: 75,000. Round 6: 35,000. Round 7: 10,000.

Bringing in Ablett and Swan should push me to a ranking of about 5,000 or better I'd hope.

Won by 92 in the end, thanks to myself having Goddard & Him/her having Montagna. Was concerned leading into last nights game.

Got up by nearly 300 points, surprising considering my opponent was only just in the second half of the draw. Would love someone who got lucky last week, just to not have to go through being tempted to make a risky trade. Better being in and unsure than not at all I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen a few people do the whinge about losing to people who had poor averages.

What players average doesn't necessarily reflect how they'll go this week.

My average is 1920, but I scored 2150 this week.

I traded Jetta for Hayes and Medhurst for Gia before the round started and they were handy inclusions.

As I still have a few bucks in the kitty, I'm considering trading Trengrove & Bastinac for Ablett and Swan this week.

My weekly ranking has risen from Round 5: 75,000. Round 6: 35,000. Round 7: 10,000.

Bringing in Ablett and Swan should push me to a ranking of about 5,000 or better I'd hope.

You must have got into R1 with what.. like 800k? Obviously you are now upgrading faster than a regular team so in your circumstance your team average might not reflect how you'll go in future as accurately. It's a fairly good yardstick normally though.

The guy I beat got 2194 but I won by 76. Only a few points in it going into the final game. He'd be shattered I'm sure, he had a very decent team :D

Similar here. My opponent scored 2115, and I got 2287. Im sure he would have been very annoyed to lose with that score.

Opponents for next week are not up yet, even though the site says by wednesday...poor form, especially given the number of teams are down to 32,000

My aim is to better last years effort where I made the final 128 teams.

Similar here. My opponent scored 2115, and I got 2287. Im sure he would have been very annoyed to lose with that score.

Opponents for next week are not up yet, even though the site says by wednesday...poor form, especially given the number of teams are down to 32,000

My aim is to better last years effort where I made the final 128 teams.

Yeah it says that every week but in the Q&A on the side of the page it says Thursday and every week so far it has been Thursday. Hopefully not too long now.

Round 8 is up. Up against someone with a low average (1855) and down in the rankings (71,900). But on paper, his side is not bad, and capable of winning if his flukey forwards fire.

My guys eliminator ranking is 31,536. His team is decent and averages 1999 yet only scored 1834 last week. Could be very close.

My opponent averages less than 1700 and is well down the rankings, but at first glance has a very good team. When I added up his player averages it nearly hits 2200 :eek:.

Dropped 5000 spots this week to be ranked 9119. All my premiums played rubbish last week with Montagna as captain of 175. This week playing Bagels Boys ranked 850. I have brought in Swan this week, as my captain options have me worried plus he is cheap as he is going to get .. Here is how we match up, less the same players

Castro
(stavs bolters) Bagels Boys

waters v Kennelly
Carrazzo v Shaw
Maguire v Nason/Silvagni

Swan v Ablett
Bartel v Selwood
Pendlebury v Vince
Montagna v Judd

Hille v Nic nat

Rob Murphy v Brown
Sylvia v Stevie J
Rock v Pods

Balla v ? 2 donuts

I think I have the Bagels covered in the mids and backs providing Ablett does not have another blinder. However, my forwards have me worried.

In the Eliminator Competition my three scores have been

1600 won by 30 points
2111 won by plenty
2015 won by plenty

I think Im there for the killing but , playing someone ranked Eliminator 9500 to my ranking of 22500 ... I havent got Ablett and needed to trade out Anthony , which I did for Palmer ( Cash Up ) . If I get desperate on Friday may trade Judd up to Ablett . No point really but as my Eliminator killing is a matter of time ! The Best teams should win the Eliminator also ! I have Swan but ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back