Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm playing a team that's averaging 1800.. he still has Roo in his team though, and no starting reserves, so he should cop a 0.

I'm averaging over 2100, so i should be able to beat him.

HAHAHA! I've drawn a bloke ranked 186,690. :D

To give you a taste of the sort of challenge I face; half of his squad is made up of Geelong players, and his backline consists of O'Brien, Scarlett, Merrett, and Glass, just to name a few.

But the best part about it is that he's selected Sean Yoshiura - the Japanese player on Brisbane's rookie list. :thumbsu:

WTF, I could easily get rolled this. The person I'm up against is averaging 1960 despite getting 1692 last week. And he's still got Roo in his team. He only had 2 players crack the ton last week, but has massive potential to improve.

Playing a guy ranked 184,091. He has a side that doesn't look real great (has Cousins currently warming the pine) but one that could really click in any given week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHA! I've drawn a bloke ranked 186,690. :D

To give you a taste of the sort of challenge I face; half of his squad is made up of Geelong players, and his backline consists of O'Brien, Scarlett, Merrett, and Glass, just to name a few.

But the best part about it is that he's selected Sean Yoshiura - the Japanese player on Brisbane's rookie list. :thumbsu:

I can beat that. My opponent ranked 212 058. His secret weapon is called a Rangaedwickrama. Think it`s a type of mongoose; you can pick one up for just over 94k:D

Also got someone who has no players in their team and scored no points this season. They have created a pretty shield though. Why would you bother entering and not have a team - you could at least auto-fill.

I can beat that. My opponent ranked 212 058. His secret weapon is called a Rangaedwickrama. Think it`s a type of mongoose; you can pick one up for just over 94k:D
Can beat that:). Got someone ranked ~252000. His whole team is Bulldogs, scored 940 last week. Should be safe

Has it occurred to anyone that's drawn a blank team, that these people may have done that on purpose with the idea of filling their teams just before the eliminator with 4 rounds of information? Remember that you only get to see their team from the conclusion of last round.

Not saying that will happen with all of them, but I bet we get at least one or two :)

im playing a bloke ranked 120,000th but he has a side like this.

Hodge, enright, h.shaw, malceski, ladson, hunt, cornes (farmer, maguire)

bartel, mitchell, barlow, cooney, trengove, martin, (shuey, banner)

Mcintosh, seaby (warnock, lobbe)

Brown, Rok, didak, franklin, ziebell, danger, gray (rockliff, moore)

thats ****ing bullshit!! how can his team be so bloody good and i cop him!

he'll probably beat me and im ranked 9000th, thats crap, surely noone else with a teamin the 100,000's has a line up like that.:mad:

im playing a bloke ranked 120,000th but he has a side like this.

Hodge, enright, h.shaw, malceski, ladson, hunt, cornes (farmer, maguire)

bartel, mitchell, barlow, cooney, trengove, martin, (shuey, banner)

Mcintosh, seaby (warnock, lobbe)

Brown, Rok, didak, franklin, ziebell, danger, gray (rockliff, moore)

thats ****ing bullshit!! how can his team be so bloody good and i cop him!

he'll probably beat me and im ranked 9000th, thats crap, surely noone else with a teamin the 100,000's has a line up like that.:mad:

He probaley made his team after round 1

Anyone else cop a team made after rd 2?

I'm ranked in the top 400, and I've drawn a guy ranked 259,000. I don't think he's played a game yet.

This is his team...

Goddard, Gram, Birchall, Kennelly, Malceski, Waters, S White

Ablett, Dal Santo, Montagna, Hodge, K Simpson, Cunnington

Leuenberger, Warnock

Chapman, O'Keefe, Higgins, Harvey, Duncan, Waite, Podsiadly

The only good news is that he forgot to designate his emergencies, so he's going to get a doughnut for Gram and Duncan, when he could have subbed in Hams and Rockliff.

He was obviously too busy with his other 400 teams to attend to the emergencies with this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back