Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

My two trades in this week, in Fyfe (63) and Pavlich (136) were great.
Also
Sandi 110
Barlow 95
Shaw 113
Swan 123
Ziebell 68

Brown was the only real letdown but if he’s battling injury he’s trying hard, and my opponent had him too.

11/977

Should be able to get 2000-2100 again if my Cats can fire tomorrow.

Opponent is 471 in front but has had 4 more players, including his captain play, so if I can get a big game from Captain Ablett and a Cats win tomorrow, I might just sneak home.

Ablett single handedly knocking me out of the Eliminator

Opponent has the big C on him. I have Jimmy, who has junked it, but had Pav as my VC

Need Carrazzo to score a big ton to win

we both have Goddard, but i have Carrots to come too.

He has Chappy too. Its over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said last night, I needed my Cats to deliver to get me out of a hole, and boy did they, especially GAJ (honourable mentions to Chappy and Pods).

I am 159 points up with Tippett and Martin currently playing, and Goddard to come.

Opponent has Judd and Schneider left so unless they have like 180 each I think I'm home.

Lead of 149 going into tomorrow.

Goddard and Carrazzo in common, I have Judd, he has Murphy, Kreuzer and Betts.

Hoping Betts doesn't get anywhere near the ball amongst the Saints defense and that Murphy doesn't get near the ball thanks to the Saints zone!

My opponent has Monfries (130), Hooker (75), Ebert (95) and Lecras (81) all scoring well above their average. Need a few of his premium to have bad games otherwise I'm probably out.

Hayes (C) vs McQualter + 125

If both players score their average I win by about 2 points :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back