Ellinbank Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Davey back at Cranbourne according to the Pakenham Gazette. Big loss for the cobras.

Gee, all the top 3 from last year have players dropping left, right and centre. I think the standard may drop a little this year.

Goon or Dusties have a good chance to step in and pinch the flag this year, with both looking to have recruited well and the others dropping back a peg.

Reading the Warragul Gazette, It would seem as though Justin Evans could be back at Drouin. No names were mentioned but:-

Ex Drouin Junior B&F - Tick.
Injury Plauged time in the EDFL - Tick.

Gee, all the top 3 from last year have players dropping left, right and centre. I think the standard may drop a little this year.

Goon or Dusties have a good chance to step in and pinch the flag this year, with both looking to have recruited well and the others dropping back a peg.

Nilma lost about 10 or so, Catani lost Smith, Tymenson, Tootoo, Evans so far and Russ Lehman at paky. Any going with Tymo to hill end?

Apart from Davey who have Cora Lynn lost?

Nilma lost about 10 or so, Catani lost Smith, Tymenson, Tootoo, Evans so far and Russ Lehman at paky. Any going with Tymo to hill end?

Apart from Davey who have Cora Lynn lost?

Apart from a few retirements I believe that that is it at the moment.

Dave Collins to beacy as well? Are joe and jack allan staying?

Who retired that played in the GF, surely not Mick Dillion in the 2's.

Haven't been to training as yet, busy with other stuff. Forgot about Donno and DC, I think they only played 8 games between them last year. I pretty sure Luke Christopher and Chad Ingram were hanging up the boots.

Any news on recruits at catani? Seemed to have lost a fair few senior players. Alger always seems to get recruits from somewhere but havent heard much from there at all this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be a bit of a Sandra Sully here, as I haven't read very far back in this topic or paid much attention to footy lately, but how's Longwarry's losses? Holland, Towt, Runnalls and Wells put in for clearances. Don't appear to have picked up many either, could be a long year for the crows....

Lots from bunyip and longwarry heading down geelong way by the looks. Longwarry would hate losing good players but might be a good thing in the long run, drop off a bit and give there good kids a run. They have been top 4 team for a long time but never really looked like winning a flag.

Could the last person left at Longwarry please turn the lights out.

They will be about the standard of Dusties 08 and Nilma 05-07 or whenever they were terrible.

Lincoln Withers, Chris Kelf and Clint Setford will all be playing for an ellinbank club this year. Cora Lynn and Garfield leading the way for their services.

How would cora lynn go with points if they got those 3, not sure who else they got but they would be a few points each i reckon. Kelf always injured these days but a gun when fit.

Last time withers left garfield it was in bad circumstances and said they didnt want him back, whats changed?

How would cora lynn go with points if they got those 3, not sure who else they got but they would be a few points each i reckon. Kelf always injured these days but a gun when fit.

Last time withers left garfield it was in bad circumstances and said they didnt want him back, whats changed?

Cora Lynn and points I believe we will be right, we have managed to keep 16 of last years grand fianl side so most of those will only be worth one point. so should make it through quite easy.

I think Garfield are keen to make a splash quite early on and if they can sign these 3 then they certainly will.

On the player points and Garfield, how does there point system work? Technically all there players were registered with the WGLFL so should be worth at least 2 points each, surely they will have some concessions, anyone know what they are.

I got no idea how the points work but i assume all Garfield players from last year are 1 point and withers would be 1 point there.
Has anyone seen the system we have yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back