Ellinbank Football League P3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a name out of an Australian 80's sitcom.

Here is a possible ad he might have done.

"G'day. Barry Parsons here. If you don't smoke Benson & Hedges cigarettes, then you probably shouldn't be smoking."

He's got a name out of an Australian 80's sitcom.

Here is a possible ad he might have done.

"G'day. Barry Parsons here. If you don't smoke Benson & Hedges cigarettes, then you probably shouldn't be smoking."

N Wilson,Going back to Doveton.

anyone from cora lyn like to elaborate as to who the 3 omissions are from the senior side tomorrow. i for one am disapointed lincon withers is not playing as i throughly enjoyed watching him play for garfield back in the day and was looking forward to him playing tomorrow.

Haha I read that Axe Man. Probably a fair assessment of myself.

Bit surprised he described my brother as a lesser light though considering he came third in the best and fairest last year in his first season of seniors and would be coming either first or second this year.

Haha I read that Axe Man. Probably a fair assessment of myself.

Bit surprised he described my brother as a lesser light though considering he came third in the best and fairest last year in his first season of seniors and would be coming either first or second this year.

May well mean it as in, not a big name player, as opposed to being no good. The fact that you say it was your bro's first year in seniors makes me assume he is 19/20, the fact that he is young may lump him into the category of lesser lights??????!?!???

anyone from cora lyn like to elaborate as to who the 3 omissions are from the senior side tomorrow. i for one am disapointed lincon withers is not playing as i throughly enjoyed watching him play for garfield back in the day and was looking forward to him playing tomorrow.

Matt Wilson-Injured

Lincoln Withers-Wedding

Tim Beilby-omitted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you read the whole post w***er! ''Thedifference'' says nothing about a bingo show! so maybe i should of read other posts, but his post says nothing except that he is a toss, which he isnt! get over it. Oh and zekic ONE money on tv too, how cool man yer!

Fairly certain my post says he won on the bingo show at the top of this page. I know what the difference wrote, thats why i stated he won on bingo, a show that was clearly rigged too.

Also said he is a good bloke, probably a bit stupid to go to the tribunal though.

Good on zekic, i am sure he is very happy with his deal or no deal victory.

well we agree on everything then! i was merely commenting on thedifference's post, and i didnt actually see yours, ill be sure to read further next time!

Went out and watched Buln vs. Garfield on the weekend. Was very impressed by Buln Buln. Garfield never lead by more than about 3 goals. If it wasn't for some silly free kicks throughout the course of the match, Buln may have won. Nevertheless, Garfield were still a good side, but they have a lot of kids, and I feel this may hurt them in the finals.

Yeah Buln Buln are not too bad. It was disappointing for us to drop the game to them earlier this year but it was nowhere near as bad a loss as people were saying. Saying that it's definitely one that we let get away and may cost us come the end of the season.

Re: Interleague

I asked him and he said that when he tackled the fella, he was in one of the sand pits and his foot just stopped and his leg rotated. He knew he was in big trouble.

I gotta say, also, that after umpiring the twos, my ankles were stuffed. I ran mostly at the northern end and even though it wasnt wet, it was very heavy. Not suprised that a consent form wasnt done before the game. If I was there at that time, the 5ths probably would not have started, to be honest. The shire needs to do something to help your club get it up to scratch.

You would think that it would be a major embarassment that a club in the biggest league in Gippsland has a ground in that condition and it is from their shire.

See tomorrows Paky Gazzette.

Yeah the surface is definitely well below par. It would be nice to have a Cora Lynn or Garfield like surface but when the stupid show society insists on having a rodeo on the ground the week before the season starts it is never going to be at an acceptable standard.

It is not the club's fault. They put a lot of time and effort into getting it to a playable standard. For the ground to get up to scratch probably needs to have a season off like Garfield where it is re-laid and leveled. However no point doing this until the rodeo is moved from the actual field.

Disappointing for you guys if the surface is partially to blame for the injury. Fortunately for us we haven't had any of them sort of injuries this year and hopefully it stays that way.

Yeah I know it isnt the clubs fault. The rodeo would certainly not help it. The shire needs to take more responsibility. Kenny Moore called me on Saturday night after I had had a few and I unloaded a little. Not just about the ground but also the confusion with the lines and interchanges. I think 3 players left the field outside the lines during the games over 3 grades and there were arguments between red coat dudes and everything.

Umpiring, I virtually had to stand right behind the bloke on the mark to see whether the player kicking in was doing so legally. To be honest, Im not sure how the umps picked the 3 up during the seniors from where they were standing. I wouldnt have thought that there was any way they would have been able to see the line and feet overstepping.

Yeah I know it isnt the clubs fault. The rodeo would certainly not help it. The shire needs to take more responsibility. Kenny Moore called me on Saturday night after I had had a few and I unloaded a little. Not just about the ground but also the confusion with the lines and interchanges. I think 3 players left the field outside the lines during the games over 3 grades and there were arguments between red coat dudes and everything.

Umpiring, I virtually had to stand right behind the bloke on the mark to see whether the player kicking in was doing so legally. To be honest, Im not sure how the umps picked the 3 up during the seniors from where they were standing. I wouldnt have thought that there was any way they would have been able to see the line and feet overstepping.

This sounds like a really serious issue plugger and i don't blame you for going mental at Kenny Moore about it. It's just not right that you had to stand so close to the guy kicking the ball back in to make sure that he was behind the line in a game of two's footy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back